• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford ***

This in danger off being off?

they have a load of injuries, I imagine they are putting lemon juice into some LFTs

Bit of a breather since the Tuesday game at least. I don't think the LC game against Chelsea will influence the selection for this one much, if at all.

Will be interesting to see what Conte goes for. Would guess Lucas back in. Skipp obviously back in. So Winks or Hojbjerg? Rest of the team picks itself unless there are injuries/illness?

You would imagine Lucas back in as a certainty - Conte has been saying good things about Winks recently so hopefully this puts him in line for a start in midfield, however Conte has also spoken about him as the deepest of the midfield players so does this put him in competition with Skipp rather than Hojbjerg?

You would imagine Lucas back in as a certainty - Conte has been saying good things about Winks recently so hopefully this puts him in line for a start in midfield, however Conte has also spoken about him as the deepest of the midfield players so does this put him in competition with Skipp rather than Hojbjerg?

Palace game at least Hojbjerg seemed to me to do at least at much of the deeper role (when we had the ball) as Skipp, I think more actually.

The best role for Winks may be as the deepest midfielder in a three though. The role Conte specifically praised him for after the Liverpool game iirc.

Haven't been impressed by Hojbjerg lately, but he does offer more of a physical presence and is better one vs one defensively than Winks. Will be interesting to see what Conte goes for.

Bit of a breather since the Tuesday game at least. I don't think the LC game against Chelsea will influence the selection for this one much, if at all.
Next run of fixtures after this one are
Chelsea A 05.01
Morecambe H 09.01
Chelsea H 12.01
Arsenal H 16.01

We can go full team against Chelsea, rotate massively for Morecambe
If we get smashed in the 1st leg against Chelsea I would pick a team with the NLD in mind which is one of the biggest for years

Arsenal play the below, they don't have as much rest as us
City 01.01 H
Liverpool 06.01 H
Forest 09.01 A
Liverpool 16.01 A
Spurs A 19.01

Arsenal and Chelsea will have some of these out for maybe our games ??

upload_2021-12-31_9-19-40.png
upload_2021-12-31_9-18-47.png

First time at Vicarage Road, COYS

Anyone know if theres an away pub in Watford??
Went there a couple of years ago for a game (not spurs. Think it was vs Wet spam), and seem to recall there was a pub for the away fans on the way from the train station to the stadium. Don't remember the name, as I obviously didn't go anywhere near it, with it being full of claret neanderthals.

Went there a couple of years ago for a game (not spurs. Think it was vs Wet spam), and seem to recall there was a pub for the away fans on the way from the train station to the stadium. Don't remember the name, as I obviously didn't go anywhere near it, with it being full of claret neanderthals.
The flag @SouthStand322
It’s a decent pub
@Juicebox are you going?

Just make sure you get off at Watford High Street, we were told by some coppers to get off at the previous station and it was about a 45 minute walk to the ground, we saw them on the way back and told them and they laughed, twunts

Palace game at least Hojbjerg seemed to me to do at least at much of the deeper role (when we had the ball) as Skipp, I think more actually.

The best role for Winks may be as the deepest midfielder in a three though. The role Conte specifically praised him for after the Liverpool game iirc.

Haven't been impressed by Hojbjerg lately, but he does offer more of a physical presence and is better one vs one defensively than Winks. Will be interesting to see what Conte goes for.
I think it's time for Winks/Skipp combo if we are 343.

All the multi million pound fodder can sit on the sidelines.

The irony.

Back