• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

Really feel not so okay with Steve or especially moura making way for Kane…

don’t wanna be negative or anything, just guess I still feel a bit Mardy about it all.

still let’s push for three wins and top of the league.

coys !

Kane's going to play. Scored two goals on Thursday and barely had a runaround - he'll start.

Thanks for the info lads/lasses not sure what sex anyone is, don’t want to offend anyone in this day and age.

Moura unlucky to miss out, but so then would Bergwijn.

Someone has to make way for Kane.

Hope to see Gil get some time.

I think it’s right to stick with the two CBs for now. Romero has to earn it.

Sissoko starting for Watford

I thought he wasn’t eligible to play.

Our team is as expected. The only question was who would make way for Kane. And, after his exciting performance against Wolves, it was always more likely that Bergwijn would keep his place, with Lucas Moura being the one omitted from the starting lineup.

Bloody hell. I thought Sissoko wasn't registered in time. Let's hope he doesnt turn on his Spurs-buster mode.

Back