• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v The Real Madrid - 1st half***

Good run-out. Signs of the preferred tactical setup taking shape, with three CBs (Foyth, Alderweireld, Verts) and a marauding left-back (Rose in this case, but I don't expect that to be permanent).

Tanganga very impressive again. Likewise Skippy. For our first-teamers, Lamela had a good run-out, as did Kane - both looked very sharp. Eriksen and Sanchez also notable performers.

Alli was hot and cold - he really is a pure shadow striker, since he's grown more and more reliant on his excellent timing and runs in behind over other aspects of general play.

Good prep for the season. Now complete this bloody squad, Levy, and let's get cracking with 2019-2020.

So how much coin do we get for these type of games when they are not at home? Is there any prize money should we lift the coveted Audi cup?

Mi
I'm still pinching myself. Our pre-season matches are Juve, ManU, Real, and either Bayern or Fenerbahce. AND WE'RE FIELDING YOUTH TEAM PLAYERS!

Compared with all those tours of the past against whatever no-hopers would give us a game, this is absolute bloody paradise. We really are transitioning into one of the big boys of world football. Forget winning the odd FA Cup, this is what happens when you reach the latter stages of the CL. The fans see us. The players see us. It's all about building a global profile.

Whatever combination of Levy, Poch, and just plain luck it might be, I am absolutely loving it.

Miss those nights at the likes of Orient, Stevenage and those exotic tours to Norway and R.o.I.

Mopo didn’t seem happy.

“Mauricio Pochettino has admitted he told Spurs chairman Daniel Levy the club must look to find the perfect blend between 'football and business' going forward."

Decent performance from what I saw. Couple of things:

Thought Rose showed it would be very tough to get a replacement of his standard in

Was nice to see Kane get applauded off by literally all of the ground, definitely not just Spurs fans there so nice to see he is acknowledged throughout Europe now....

Mopo didn’t seem happy.

“Mauricio Pochettino has admitted he told Spurs chairman Daniel Levy the club must look to find the perfect blend between 'football and business' going forward."
Is this in direct reference to the number of friendlies and the travel?

Back