• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v The Real Madrid - 1st half***

My mate thinks our squad isn’t deep enough..

We have Toby, Jan, Sánchez, Foyth... plus Dier and Davies for CB and Tattanga
Aurier, KWP, Foyth plus Dier and Toby for RB
Rose and Davies LB plus Verts
Winks, Sissoko, NDombele and Dier CM, plus Skipp, Dele and eriksen if need be
Attack wise we have Kane, Lamela, Son, erisken, Moura, Dele and Parrot

That’s a pretty deep squad

Think we've played well. Good performances from Ndombele and Lamela in particular. Should be leading by at least two goals. Real look really poor.

Both are obviously going to be important to us. Neither as good as Ndombele - impressed by him so far. Winks offers more passing and speed moving the ball. Sissoko is better defensively and marauding forward. At 30 Sissoko is far more expereinced.

Poch will be choosing Ndombele + Winks/Sissoko you'd guess, with the likes of Skipp covering injuries and domestic cups.

I thought we played well, Kane saw and took his opportunity well

I'm guessing all (well, 4-5 players) change for the second half, both sides - who is going to put up that thread ? :p

Back