• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v The Pellets ***

I really like Vini's finishing, what a striker he can be at the highest level.

Nice to see so many youngsters out, when else?

I'm dissapointed we haven't seen more of him this season he is definitely a step uo from our recent back up strikers for sure and him and Dele appear to have a good understanding- seems a ready-made option off the bench to me those two on for Son & Kane

I really like Vini's finishing, what a striker he can be at the highest level.

Nice to see so many youngsters out, when else?

Might depend on the draw for the next round and how we go on in the 1st leg. Could be a few oppurtunites back end of the season in the league if we are in no mans land in the table with no chance of a European spot

FT 4-0 Comfortable victory. Dele clear MoM with a spectacular overhead goal and two assists. He and Bale were the standout performers and must start against Burnley. Great experience for the youngsters to be on the same pitch with Bale. Well done all round. Hope we get a foreign team in the next round.

Ref was a bit of a macaron. Handed out yellows in every direction, yet missed one of the most blatant free kicks I've ever seen! Must be a relative of Dier! He's a very lucky man.
Good game overall with some nice play and terrific goals. Hopefully the lads have soaked up some confidence to kick on.

Might depend on the draw for the next round and how we go on in the 1st leg. Could be a few oppurtunites back end of the season in the league if we are in no mans land in the table with no chance of a European spot
that might happen especially if we get to the final of the europa and put our eggs in that basket - but if Dele and Bale get more game time in the league, and play well with a big and positive impact, damn we might start going up the table at a time we need it most

all this depends largely on how we defend, our biggest concern at the moment

I'm dissapointed we haven't seen more of him this season he is definitely a step uo from our recent back up strikers for sure and him and Dele appear to have a good understanding- seems a ready-made option off the bench to me those two on for Son & Kane
this is why i partly think jose is easing that in, creating tension but have excitement when it goes well - hopefully jose will unleash them when we need it later on in the season - this 5 game loss on the bounce is killing us, we have no option but go out and win almost every game here on in, in the league

Back