• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

milo

Jack L. Jones
When: 19:45, Tuesday 2 January
Where: Liberty Stadium, Swansea
Is it on TV? Yes. Sky are showing this one.

My preferred line up:

Lloris

Trippier Vertonghen Sanchez Davies

Wanyama Winks

Lamela Eriksen Son

Llorente

We'll win this one, Swansea are

Epx1x.gif

Last edited:
I’d be surprised if Toby gets fit in time for this one mate. Go with Jan instead perhaps?

Last I read about Kane was the team news on Friday which said about him recovering from an illness. In my view, if he has recovered then he plays. I know though that various people on here will suggest resting different people; I'd play out best team on Tues and worry about the next game afterwards. Any starter who needs has break can have 9 days off between West Ham and Everton

Assuming Kane is ok, I'd play this team v Swansea:

--------------lloris
aurier----sanchez---vert--rose
--------sissoko-----dier
--eriksen------dele-------son
--------------kane

Then against West Ham play:

-----------lloris
trippier---sanchez----vert---davies
--------dembele-----wanyama
---lamela------eriksen-------son
-------------kane

Then in the FA Cup play:

---------------vorm
aurier------dier-----foyth----kwp
---------sissoko---winks
--edwards-----dele--------gkn
-------------llorente

With a bit of luck, we can blast Swansea first half and make subs for our big guns by 60 minutes or so.

Assuming Kane is ok, I'd play this team v Swansea:

--------------lloris
aurier----sanchez---vert--rose
--------sissoko-----dier
--eriksen------dele-------son
--------------kane

Then against West Ham play:

-----------lloris
trippier---sanchez----vert---davies
--------dembele-----wanyama
---lamela------eriksen-------son
-------------kane

Then in the FA Cup play:

---------------vorm
aurier------dier-----foyth----kwp
---------sissoko---winks
--edwards-----dele--------gkn
-------------llorente

With a bit of luck, we can blast Swansea first half and make subs for our big guns by 60 minutes or so.

Dilemma in Cup.
It was pointed out in the trust meeting...we ain't winning nothing!
So..we ain't gonna win nothing if we get caught out playing weaker sides..an then ..were ain't getting nothin!

BTW..

Appy knew year..everyone..

:p

Dilemma in Cup.
It was pointed out in the trust meeting...we ain't winning nothing!
So..we ain't gonna win nothing if we get caught out playing weaker sides..an then ..were ain't getting nothin!

BTW..

Appy knew year..everyone..

:p
Did the club bring the point up?

There's a world of difference between holding meetings purely to fulfil ridiculous corporate responsibilities, paying lip service to people who like the sound of their own voices and risking CL qualification for a stab at a cup which has no effect on the long term plans of the club.

Did the club bring the point up?

There's a world of difference between holding meetings purely to fulfil ridiculous corporate responsibilities, paying lip service to people who like the sound of their own voices and risking CL qualification for a stab at a cup which has no effect on the long term plans of the club.

Thanks. Sounds like a very clear "We will prioritise as we see fit and use our squad in the cups" from Poch.

Depe
Thanks. Sounds like a very clear "We will prioritise as we see fit and use our squad in the cups" from Poch.

Depending on who were playing..shouldn't we play a stronger Team if needed So to have a better chance of winning.
It's a Dilemma isn't,t it.
Problem for
Poch is and it must be..to have to keep all those players happy. Also up and coming players need experience.
I think it's one you have to juggle with.maybe..
In the case of the so called bigger clubs..say RM,they would not worry so much about giving squad players game experience. When it to comes to winning they will always play their best Players.

Anyway...CoySpurs....

Back