• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City ***

Lets not take this lightly!​

On this subject, really hoping that the CL doesn't become a distraction and causes us to drop points in the PL. We've had a decent record (from memory and without checking) of not allowing European football to distract us in the league, however after the great win over Dortmund, personally I can't wait for the Apoel game...just hope that the players are as focussed on Swansea as they are on the CL

Either Vertonghen or Son as LB.

THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son, Dele, Kane

Or perhaps just managing the number of games he's playing given Rose might still be out for 2-3 months?

True.

You'd think he might rest him midweek rather than a PL game where we have no line for like replacement though.

Either way, it will be interesting to see who slots in.

Harsh. Everyone should be allowed one bad game!!!

I was thinking about Sissoko earlier and remembered that half this board was upset with him pairing Dier and Wanyama together at the beginning of last season because of the lack of creativity.

Feeling really pumped up for this game now. Just got back home from watching my local thrash the visiting team 5-0 with some fantastic play and slick counter attacking, finishing the game with three 16 year olds and a total of 8 u-19 players. Now it's up to Spurs to follow up on that result. COYS!

Poch said yesterday that Winks isn't 100% and still feels pain in his ankle.

Thanks - hadn't seen that comment. Slightly concerning given Dembele's injury record. Hopefully we can go back in for Andre Gomes in Jan

Back