• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City ***

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
Tottenham vs Swansea City

English Premier League
Saturday, 16 September, 17:30
Wembley Stadium

upload_2017-9-15_11-13-7.png

Lloris
Toby Sanchez Verts
Aurier Dier Winks Davies
Alli Eriksen
Kane

Give Dembele a breather. Get this Wembley hoodoo fully off our back with a first league win.

Prediction: 2-0

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-15_11-11-11.png
    upload_2017-9-15_11-11-11.png
    4 KB · Views: 20
  • upload_2017-9-15_11-11-12.png
    upload_2017-9-15_11-11-12.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 20
Even though Aurier did well against Dortmund I cannot see Poch dropping Tripps after 1 game.

ill go with

--------------------Lloris--------------------------
-----Toby--------Sanchez---------Jan-----------
Tripps--------------------------------------Davies
------------------Dier------------------------------
------------------------Dembele------------------
----------Alli---------------------Eriksen---------
---------------------Kane--------------------------

I fancy 2-0 as well. 1-0 until like the 80th then Llorente comes on and puts in a second and against his old club.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17321-1386184935-28.gif

Looking at how more seasoned champions league campaigners approach league games in the immediate aftermath of a tough champions league game, could we perhaps see some more radical personnel changes introduced by Poch? Trippier for Aurier, Toby getting a rest and us reverting to a back 4. Sissoko for Dembele and a front 4 of Son, Eriksen, Dele and Llorente. On paper something like this should still be good enough to beat Swansea and their is the added benefit of having a motivated Llorente, Son, Trippier and Sissoko who will all be trying to prove their worth.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Looking at how more seasoned champions league campaigners approach league games in the immediate aftermath of a tough champions league game, could we perhaps see some more radical personnel changes introduced by Poch? Trippier for Aurier, Toby getting a rest and us reverting to a back 4. Sissoko for Dembele and a front 4 of Son, Eriksen, Dele and Llorente. On paper something like this should still be good enough to beat Swansea and their is the added benefit of having a motivated Llorente, Son, Trippier and Sissoko who will all be trying to prove their worth.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

7:46 AM and you already drunk?

And the high of beating one of the big guns in Europe has come crashing down with this absolute car crash of a fudging OMT. Thanks Awesome Dawson. THANKS.

IMG_5527.jpg

I can't see Dembele playing this after such a hard game in midweek. The others will be asked to play again though I think, then they will be rested in the league cup game in midweek.

Team for Swansea:

----------------lloris
------toby----sanchez----vert
aurier------dier----sissoko----davies
----------eriksen----dele
----------------kane

Team for Barnsley:

----------------vorm
------foyth----sanchez----vert
trippier------winks----sissoko----kwp
------------son----edwards
---------------llorente

We have no easy games and can't afford to think we can just turn up and win. To keep winning we need to have a stable side and making more than 2 or 3 changes is asking for trouble. With sensible use of subs and limited changes to those who need a rest we have a better chance of success, we've seen in the last couple of years that too many changes in cup games has seen us knocked out.

We have no easy games and can't afford to think we can just turn up and win. To keep winning we need to have a stable side and making more than 2 or 3 changes is asking for trouble. With sensible use of subs and limited changes to those who need a rest we have a better chance of success, we've seen in the last couple of years that too many changes in cup games has seen us knocked out.

Indeed, if we want to make a lot of changes/give players a rest, rather we did that v Barnsley on Tuesday night

I'd rotate in Alli, Trippier and Winks for Eriksen, Aurier and Sanchez. I don't think we need a back three for this, so aim for a stronger attack. 4312.

Maybe Sissoko for Dembele too.

Pochettino has some team news on whether Dele Alli and Kieran Trippier will start against Swansea.

"Maybe. It’s an option. We need to analyse today, tomorrow and before the game we decide the starting 11."

Pochettino on Dortmund win: "I think it was clear that it was so important for us. It will help us to get our confidence and trust of playing there at Wembley, to help us feel that it is our home.

"That victory was so important. I told you after the game that it means more than three points.

"It stopped a little bit that negativity about Wembley, that was the perception. For us it was never negative, only positive things. It will help us in the future I think."

Pochettino on different approach to Dortmund game: "No, no. I think it’s important to improve and learn. The team after the Everton game was very good and I think the approach of the Champions League was fantastic.

"The performance maybe wasn’t the best, but it was very solid and you need to show that solidity and performance when you play at the top level, because the Champions League demands you be solid in your performance."

On Harry Kane winning trophies at Spurs: "I think he’s so focused. First of all he’s a great example to us everyone, he’s always trying to improve himself. His whole motivation is so high. I think we need players with that motivation. If you, like Harry Kane, show that motivation all can happen and all is possible in football.

"We are working very hard to try to course first build our philosophy and the way we want to play. Then to win because the objective always is to try to win games and win titles, because that is our ambition."

Pochettino on whether Harry Kane is world class without titles: "I think it’s two different things. If you see different players, big players, it’s depends on the team and the possibility to play in different leagues and countries.

"I think there are many reasons. For me there’s no doubt Harry Kane is one of the best strikers. In my opinion he does not need titles to show that he’s one of the best strikers.

"It’s true that players try to score to win and show good performance and in the end win titles, of course that’s the aim for everyone. But for me so far Harry Kane is showing he’s one of the best strikers in the world."

Pochettino on whether Fernando Llorente will be involved: "I think he made his debut in the Champions League against Dortmund and why not? Maybe. We have a plan to play tomorrow and then see whether he plays or not, of comes off the bench.

"I think we are so happy with him and he will have a very good impact on the team and the club and important throughout the whole season."

On his call to Llorente: "I think like always, we explained our philosophy and project for the future, what we expect from him and need from him. It was a very good conversation with him, a private conversation. I think we talked about the project, the future and what we expect from him."

Pochettino on finding form: "I think we are far away in the way we want to play and the performance. I am so happy because it is so early in the season and the performance is okay but I think we need to improve and show more quality. We have a very good squad and very good players and now it is up to us to improve.

"We were talking a little bit before training today. We need to feel – we are a coaching staff that pushes a lot – but we need to show them that never is enough. They need to have a willingness to work more, to try give their best. That mix will help the team achieve all that we want in the end."

I'd rotate in Alli, Trippier and Winks for Eriksen, Aurier and Sanchez. I don't think we need a back three for this, so aim for a stronger attack. 4312.

Maybe Sissoko for Dembele too.

I think our attack is stronger when we play 3421 rather than 4231 - the extra width from our wing backs compensates for the extra man

I'd still expect the width to come from them. The move would be primarily to free up space for another man in the box, given that we can expect Swansea to sit back and at the most leave 1 man up field.

Still awaiting a Wembley league win, and with a chance to build some momentum, yet people think we should/are going to rest the big guns? I cant have it and I don't think It will happen. We've only played 5 games. The big guns can have a rest next midweek. I'd be treating this like a cup final.

Could not agree more.

I think that Dele will come in for Son. The interesting choices will be who starts at RB and whether Dembele sits this one out or Tuesday.

Back