• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v sunlun***

I will be really interested to see if Poch goes for 3-4-2-1 or 4-2-3-1.

I wouldn't like to second guess him on that and it is good we have that tactical flexibility. Makes it much harder to predict and set up against us.

COYS 1-3 to us and Lawro can do one!

Wassup with Lloris?

Seems we've gone 4-2-3-1 - interesting Poch has decided that playing Wimmer is the worst option even if it means we don't have a left footer at centre back...unless it's something specific to counter Defoe?

If this is being transmitted live somewhere in the world I can watch it on "Full Matches and Shows" asap after - if not its early 20th Century tech with BBC Radio London and live commentary. Any advice on which course to follow?

Its being broadcast in US if that helps ..

Hopefully Lloris missing wont upset the applecart too much. Upto the last match Vorm had been pretty solid, but he looked all at sea on Saturday, which can invite a bit of nervousness in front of him.
With luck he wont be tested much tonight, and its their goalie that is far busier

Seems we've gone 4-2-3-1 - interesting Poch has decided that playing Wimmer is the worst option even if it means we don't have a left footer at centre back...unless it's something specific to counter Defoe?

Maybe it's a three man back line with Toby, Dier and Wanyama? I dunno, it could be possible. Then Eriksen and Dembele in midfield, Alli and Son behind Kane up top, Walker and Rose on the wings.

As for Lloris, maybe it's a last-minute injury or something. I'm not too concerned - although shaky against Wycombe, Vorm's proven an able deputy overall.

Maybe it's a three man back line with Toby, Dier and Wanyama? I dunno, it could be possible. Then Eriksen and Dembele in midfield, Alli and Son behind Kane up top, Walker and Rose on the wings.

As for Lloris, maybe it's a last-minute injury or something. I'm not too concerned - although shaky against Wycombe, Vorm's proven an able deputy overall.

I'd quite like it if we did start using Wanyama at the back, because that gets us closer towards true flexibility and unpredictability. Still interesting that he's gone without a left footer when that's previously been so important to him though.

Why did we loan Lopez at all? He hasn't gotten a single game. I really thought he'd be our number two when he joined. Played for Espanyol all of last season, and was supposedly really good too.

I'd quite like it if we did start using Wanyama at the back, because that gets us closer towards true flexibility and unpredictability. Still interesting that he's gone without a left footer when that's previously been so important to him though.

True, it is a bit unorthodox when he's previously gone as far as publicly stating his preference for left-footers in that left centre-back role. Bit worried for what it means re:Wimmer, given that Poch was also unusually blunt about our struggles against Wycombe the other day.

I already wrote. Illness. Didn't travel.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Why did we loan Lopez at all? He hasn't gotten a single game. I really thought he'd be our number two when he joined. Played for Espanyol all of last season, and was supposedly really good too.

I dunno - it's baffled me as well. Only thing I can think of is that we thought Vorm would leave, but something happened that left him here - and thus we've got little choice but to stick Lopez outside the match-day 18.

Lloris is missing is a concern, but Vorm has done well this season to be fair. Hopefully, he won't have too much to do anyway. Otherwise I'm happy with the team.

Back