• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Stade Rennais***

Our South American trio are not back until Saturday, so not available for this one.
Doh, of course! I simultaneously knew that and ignored myself

So I guess the team will be some mix of these lads:

-----------------------------Gollini--------------------

Emerson/Doherty--Tanganga---Rodon---Davies/Reggie

-----------Ndombele---Skipp/PEH---Winks/Dele----

------Moura---------Kane/Scarlett---------Gil/Berg

Plus other kids

As usual I'm expecting a difficult night, our first 11 are good enough to win games in this competition, but the allsorts aren't.

As usual I'm expecting a difficult night, our first 11 are good enough to win games in this competition, but the allsorts aren't.
Definitely won't be easy.

Again quite a bit of uncertainty for Nuno to deal with, not just for this one, but for the Chelsea game too.

Can he throw any of the lads in Croatia directly into the team against Chelsea? If not, can we even risk playing Rodon in this one, he's only just returned from injury. Skipp was a doubt for Palace, can he play three games in 8 days?

Quite a few of our players had three internationals, then a tough game against Palace. Can we risk playing our strongest 11, or is some rotation prudent?

Think we need to get some minutes (if not a start) into Gil and Ndombele. I'm guessing Tanganga is pretty much nailed on to start seeing as he'll miss the Chelsea game anyway and has been good. Probably Davies too seeing as we can't just play Reguilon every game. Other than that? fudge knows.

LINEUP111631629246544.png

I'm going with this. Keep it as close to the PL set up as possible to give the understudies a chance to get used to the system.

Kane, Gil, Ndombele and Emerson need minutes. Skipp picked up a knock for the U21s, so gets a rest. The rest picks itself.

By the way, it will not be easy
Just look at Bruges' brilliance tonight
They faced SuperSpurPoch's amazing UNLIMITED BUDGET team of:
................Navas
Hakimi Marquinhos Kimpembe Diallo
......Herrera Paredes Wijnaldum
........Messi Mbappe Neymar
and only allowed 4 shots on target!!!

I suspect Poch may well be available next summer....

By the way, it will not be easy
Just look at Bruges' brilliance tonight
They faced SuperSpurPoch's amazing UNLIMITED BUDGET team of:
................Navas
Hakimi Marquinhos Kimpembe Diallo
......Herrera Paredes Wijnaldum
........Messi Mbappe Neymar
and only allowed 4 shots on target!!!

He should be embarrassed !

I’m starting to wonder if Poch’s strategy doesn’t work without Eriksen or an Eriksen type and a few hard working junior players looking to punch above their weight. It’s early days but given the squad he has there have been a few underwhelming results for PSG already.

If you can grab the highlights, although it might not show it as well

PSG just stood around, hardly any movement at all

I’m starting to wonder if Poch’s strategy doesn’t work without Eriksen or an Eriksen type and a few hard working junior players looking to punch above their weight. It’s early days but given the squad he has there have been a few underwhelming results for PSG already.

With the front 3 they have, even if PSG make the CL semis and get knocked out, his job will be under severe threat. There will be some bigger name manager available next summer (Zidane, Conte, Pep?,....)

Our South American trio are not back until Saturday, so not available for this one.

Technically I think they could travel directly to France? Just not allowed in the UK until 10 days out of a red list country.

Would be useful if they played imo, but prob the club don’t want to upset Big Brother by doing this.

Back