• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was shockingly bad. Terrible. Every single player should be ashamed of that performance.
Knew I should have watched the Sound of Music.

Hojbsberg;
"We play when we have to play; we fight when we have to fight"

Lock our players in a room with only bread and water and play that on a loop for 24 hrs.

Just a very sad state of affairs. Can’t see where or how this can be turned around, and Mourinho has done very little to suggest he has a clue either - IMHO.

RB, LB, CF and GK Levy? No, didn’t think so.

Think this game is further evidence that there is just something wrong with the mindset and mood around the squad this season. Feels like lots of the players don’t really want to be here, and/or don’t believe that we can get back to our best after 2.5 years of backward momentum.

4 points from 12 games against Chelsea, Brighton, Norwich and Southampton. That's fudging shameful.

An utterly dreadful, embarrassing and shameful performance. Nothing redeeming. I've fudging so angry at that. Didn't even look like scoring. They don't keep a clean sheet at home since last February and we don't even trouble them. We give a poisonous first half performance and do we get a reaction? No, an even more poisonous second half performance. Utterly, utterly shameful.

We have Liverpool and City to come at home. We have 51 points to play for. 4th is getting very, very unlikely.

IF we go off what seems to be coming out of the club that we wont sign anyone. We wont get into the the top 4 fact, this group isnt good enough and the squad is completely unbalanced. Our centre midfield cant pass a ball.

I cant tell you how much I hate Aurier he offers fudging nothing. I hate him, I dont know how his a footballer.

Too mant players over elaborating on the ball...yes you Moura and Dele. Too many of our players are just not very bright...yes you Gazzinga. The foul count was extreme and sides now know what to do, get physical and we go to water. fudging hopeless. Oh and Eriksen, sick of seeing him pussy out...fudge off now!

When you see Tottenham are playing you would expect to see quality players. Look at the players man for man in that team today. Littered with average players or players that don’t want to be here.

If you thought the past 12 months were bad....I wouldn’t expect anything better in the next 12.

I realise we were poor for most of last year anyway, but it does seem that the Champions League final loss has really knocked the stuffing out of the team. Vertonghen for example just looks like he is going through the motions.

Back