• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - *** Tottenham Hotspur v some Scouse team ***

i like how levy introduced levy and how at the right time he let him off.
that said redknapp deserves credit for keeping the momentum going and keeping faitn in our english youth, which was critical at that time when the academy was just going live.

He won't be match fit so it's Davies or vertonghen end of

Sent from my SM-G935F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Being on the bench on Wed tells me that he's fit enough to have played at least 30 mins but agree that he's unlikely to last 90. Question is whether Poch would start someone knowing that it effectively reduces him to two changes as one is guaranteed. More likely though that he'll play against the spammers in mid week

I had a dream that we drew 1-1 Alli got sent off and a youngster for them also got sent off.

Serge to start for me... his pace could prove issues for Liverpool.

Is Rose fit enough to start - would start him as well if he is.
In the pre-match presser Poch said he definitely won't be ready to start against Liverpool. True he did also said that about KWP prior to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game but he was protecting the youngster ahead of his PL starting debut.

That's a very open and attacking looking side. Not what I hoped for. Looks very light in midfield.

Winks can take on Henderson, Can and Milner on his own!! Agree with your point though, would have felt better with Dier in there alongside him

I don't like our line-up. Huge worries about our midfield and either Trippier or Aurier playing OOP. A very attacking setup overall.

Back