• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

There’s absolutely no reason for Dele to be here if he can’t even get on the bench. Still if we need a goal we can add the triple threat of Sissoko, Gedson and Lamela if need be.

Jesus a back 5 :(
I don’t mind this line up at all.... It has more creative players in it. Just as long as Aurier and Regi stay quite high up (typically with at least one always staying high up the pitch) then it should help,stretch the opposition.

I think it is sensible having Rodon in there to make up for Dier’s weakness defending headers.

I’m glad that Jose has done something different to be honest.

Nobody in their right mind would pick Gedson ahead of Dele. Looks as if Mourinho is making a point again. Reguillon in front of Davies hasn't really worked so far but hopefully his good performance on Wednesday might change that today. not feeling confident.

So are we playing Ndombele alongside Hojberg in a 2 here or is Hojberg on his own in the middle?

Where's the link between midfield and attack if the former?

So are we playing Ndombele alongside Hojberg in a 2 here or is Hojberg on his own in the middle?

Where's the link between midfield and attack if the former?

Someone is either playing way out of position again or Kane is playing deeper?

Well that’s an interesting lineup...

I worry about the midfield, Hojbjerg will have a busy afternoon.
I don’t know, NDombele has been noticeably getting around the pitch more and lasting longer in recent games - perhaps Mourinho trusts him to be more CM now and put in a real shift....

I dont know what has happened to us and scoring goals - surely we need to correct that. For me, Son needs a rest.. he looks tired to me

Back