• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

That’s what matters
A genuine 90 minute performance with a balanced effort over both halves
We did it vs Leeds but that may be an outlier
Beyond that...

I don’t think you have much choice but to do it against Leeds with the way they play. For me, that game proved nothing in terms of our underlying problem of throwing away leads. No other team in the league really plays like Leeds.

I don’t think you have much choice but to do it against Leeds with the way they play. For me, that game proved nothing in terms of our underlying problem of throwing away leads. No other team in the league really plays like Leeds.
True
But how many teams had kept them form scoring at that point?

I would start Bale.

We are mid Jan now.

let’s see what’s happening with him

I reckon we should really push the boat out and put Sissoko in the RWF position. Nobody will see it coming (out of those people that watched the last game that is).

In seriousness and speaking as one of those who acknowledges and respects Jose's impact on football; he is trolling only us now if it's the same set up as the last game.

Tanguy as a 10 and Siss out wide right is just not cool, Sanchez instead of Toby could carry on.

If PEH gets booked today he misses the Liverpool game

Many of us were wondering if that was still true from the flashy graphic advising as such two posts up. Things change so quickly in football these days: Number of subs / offside rule / VAR / handball / whether Bassong / PEH are in danger of being suspended....It's genuinely tough to keep up.

As much as I loathe any system with three CBs, it beats having Winks or Sissoko in the team.

Wonder whether Rodon being picked over Toby is because they have a few big lumps which they look to from set pieces?

Have a bad feeling about today. Think Sheffield United will equalise before we score at least a couple of times

As much as I loathe any system with three CBs, it beats having Winks or Sissoko in the team.

Ha - I was torn between feeling both disappointed and happy as I read your comment :)
I guess at least everyone in that team can pass reasonably well.

Would love to see Bale come on later, but prob wishful thinking.

COYS!!! Must win really.

Back