• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Yes he does. Never ever even tries to create
Now there are times when that good but sometimes he needs to turn round and pass towards our attacking players.

There was an opportunity where Son (IIRC) was free - Hojgberg delayed on the ball. I must have said a lot of swear words at the screen today with some of the passing from our players.

I must have said a lot of swear words at the screen today with some of the passing from our players.
Same with me really frustrating
A couple of times Moura/Wonder wriggled free all we needed was a simple ball ahead of our attacking players and they fudged it up, that annoys me so much
I want better, I want more !!

Comfortable win without having to break much of a sweat - good to see Ndombele get a run out in CM and Rodom coming through unscathed

Sheffield Utd are really poor

I don’t know!
He is too negative once he has the ball back, for me.
Whoever plays that role gets criticised for being negative
What are they actually meant to do?
I mean it’s call a defensive midfielder... so there not there to spray 50 yards passes are they
It’s the same when winks plays there and gets criticised for keeping the ball

There was an opportunity where Son (IIRC) was free - Hojgberg delayed on the ball. I must have said a lot of swear words at the screen today with some of the passing from our players.
He’s got so much in his locker so appreciate that. He’s not the best passer in the world, but wasn’t signed for that. He was signed to be the rock of our midfield.

Thought he played well today but didn’t think the assist was nearly as good as it looked. Put Ndombele in a position he shouldn’t have scored from with the ball bouncing high. It only looked good because of Ndombele’s genius.
He Wanst passing to him for him to score
He was passing for his to craft something else
But Tanguy can do the things others can’t

Back