• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Haha, did he say that?! Didn't mean it?! Then what the fudge did he mean?! Because there was no one to play to - and everything he does to set himself up to shoot like that says that he's aiming for that top corner. Of course he fudging meant it. Sure, you're always a bit lucky when that comes off, but of course he meant it. Souness, you demented old fool.
It’s the Celt in him..

Interest stats from the BBC. Feels like we've been poor for a while, yet:

Spurs have lost just three of their last 30 matches in all competitions (W19 D8), winning four of their five in 2021 (D1).

Good win on a ground that we historically dont win on. The problems are still there. We were wasteful with a number of opportunities and some decision making made me scratch my head.

MOTM - Ndombele, Rodon, Aurier
Players that I felt played well - Reguilon, Davies, Bergwijn
Players that were just there - Kane, Lloris, Hojgberg, Dier
Players that need improvement - Son
Others - Moura, Vinicius, Sanchez

Verdict - Good win. Jose - do consider bringing in other players but I leave the choice to you.
Grade - B+

Back