• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome from Kane and Son. Ndombele also good.

Davies good defensively.

Average-poor from Sanchez and Dier. Is it asking too much to sign two new CB’s? I don’t want to see the combination of them ever again in a league game. Generally interested to hear from people who rate Dier and Sanchez. What do they excel at? What do they offer us?

And what about the back-pass to their keeper before the penalty incident ?

We got away with that game, anything decent came from by-passing our midfield.

Yep
If the ball strikes direct I agree
It didn’t. It bounced of winks calf

it’s confusing because this is under the first point

“The above offences apply even if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close.”

Was fearful of this game, all in all very happy with that:

I’m not sure why so many were unhappy on here about N’Dombele coming off for Lo Celso, for me it made sense. He’s far from fully fit yet, and Southampton were over running us and he is still very much a luxury player. Lo Celso made sense as he creates but is far more hard working. That being said NDombele had a couple of really good moments, so here’s hoping he builds up his minutes and can begin to dominate games.

I couldn’t believe JJ gave Son motm, yes Son scored 4 goals but without Kane he would have had zero plus Kane got one himself. However watching the goals again Son still had a lot to do with a couple of them and the hardest thing in football is to put the ball in the back of the net so fair enough.

Well done Mourinho and the team in general for sorting out the poor thirty minutes in the first half. Managing this fixture list is going to be a nightmare, so I’ll take results over performances right now anyway......

Back