• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers, Sun 24th Aug 2014 ***

Agree with everyone here I suppose. Massively entertaining game, great to see, so many positives.

Can't wait to see what we can do against Liverpool now!

Just to add, late to the party, been out celebrating. Fantastic win, and absolutely brilliant to be top of the league.

Right just got back, great result, really pleased with the win/performance, its a bit weird, don't know how to feel....were we excellent were QPR utter garbabge???? as ever I am sure the answer is somewhere in-between...anyway observations:

-Danny Rose was excellent today, tigerish in the tackle and contributed well to positive attacking play down the left,
-Jan Vertonghen was beautiful today, last ditch tackles, driving out of defence, simply sublime from him.
-Erik Dier, we HAVE got a bargain here I reckon, not just the goal but he plays the game like a veteran, physically strong...good passer,great defending!
-Erik Lamela, this kid just needs a run of games and some confidence....should have had some goals....needs to not be afraid to shoot, was amazing run for third goal!
-Adebayor, some of his body language isnt great, but he contributed well....still unsure, felt a bit sorry Soldado only getting 10 mins.

Really, really impressed with our peformance but QPR were rank bad! we are obviously going to get stiffer tests than this but its nice to stick a ton of goals past the opposition for once.!

Had a great day celebrating spurs goals with my Wife and Daughter, had an amazing day and Jan Vertonghen & Dembele (in their posh cars obviously) even waved at us as we were driving out of the car park!!

2 wins out of 2! top of the league! (I think) VIVA LA SPURS!!! COME ON POCHETTINO'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!

Last edited:
QPR were cannon fodder but at least we played well racked up a decent goal haul to give the players a confidence boost ahead of the real litmus test next week. COYS

@WhoScored: QPR: Have failed to win a match in the Premier League since March 2013 (vs Sunderland) losing each of their last 5 #qpr

\o/
@TalkingTHFC: The current @premierleague table. #THFC
BvzyUt-CMAE3tz3.jpg

Why do Hull have 6? They drew today.

I'm not getting carried away but I enjoyed that far more than the dross we served up for the last seasons.

Shagger Chadli played really well. Eriksen and Lamela just ooze class, can someone name a better set piece taker they've seen at Spurs than Eriksen?

Liverpool will provide a stern test next week.

I'm not getting carried away but I enjoyed that far more than the dross we served up for the last seasons.

Shagger Chadli played really well. Eriksen and Lamela just ooze class, can someone name a better set piece taker they've seen at Spurs than Eriksen?

Liverpool will provide a stern test next week.

Ziege was pretty damn close :)

Harry on course to get 2 points from 8 games. His side were almost as poor as their reserve keeper was at shot stopping during their pre-match training session!

Fantastic first home game and result for MoPo=D>\o/
Good to shut up the gobsh!te Redknapp-licking press as well. What's Jamie had to sat about it so far, I wonder?:-k

QPR are a rabble-table bunch so we can't get too carried away, but it's good to see what possible from an attacking sense from our squad; next week at home to Liverpool will tell us a lot more about MoPo and where he can take this squad.

Also, am I right that the first home game for Ossie and Ricky Villa ended in the reverse scoreline??

The OMT Gods won't be happy. A statto borefest of an OMT is not an appropriate way to pay tribute to them. It will be Norwich all over again. I'm off to find a Redknapp avatar for you.

I think the OMT Gods smiled very favorably on my little effort.

\o/

Fantastic first home game and result for MoPo=D>\o/
Good to shut up the gobsh!te Redknapp-licking press as well. What's Jamie had to sat about it so far, I wonder?:-k

QPR are a rabble-table bunch so we can't get too carried away, but it's good to see what possible from an attacking sense from our squad; next week at home to Liverpool will tell us a lot more about MoPo and where he can take this squad.

Also, am I right that the first home game for Ossie and Ricky Villa ended in the reverse scoreline??

i can't remember the score but yes we got tanked by villa, we then went to anfield and lost 7-0, glory-glory days

Back