• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira 1st leg

When: Thursday 19th August 2021 7.30pm

What:The inaugural version of the hipsters European trophy of significance
The European Conference League
upload_2021-8-18_16-58-28.jpeg

upload_2021-8-18_16-59-11.jpeg

Where:Estádio da Mata Real
qvuxyp1424900244.jpg

IMED1-1.jpg

TV: Yep....everyone's favourite Premier Sports or SportTV 1 for those with the tech.

Genuinely won't be easy, clear 5th in the Portuguese league last year and a club on the up.

UEFA have taken pity on us, the long suffering Spurs fans, and literally invented a competition for us to win! So lets do it!
The Road to Tirana starts here......

The B.Gil story begins...

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-18_16-58-53.jpeg
    upload_2021-8-18_16-58-53.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 20
Dele, Bergwjn and Kane havent travelled...not sure who has but think it'll be something like the team below. Now editing given:

and Sissoko not travelled either:

-------------------Gollini--------------------

-----------Romero--Rodon--Davies
---Doherty--------------------------Sessegnon

-------------John--------Winks-----------

--------GLC-------Scarlett-----Gil------

Last edited:
Dele, Bergwjn and Kane havent travelled...not sure who has but think it'll be something like:

-------------------Gollini--------------------

---Doherty--Romero--Rodon--Davies

-----Winks-----Sissoko----GLC------

-----Moura------Son-------Gil------
The exact team i thought except i had Kane playing so Sonny in for him.

A bit like Oxford, "you've only got 3 sides"? Do I remember a pre-season friendly there once - or was it Reading, the ball kept landing on cars parked where the missing side of the stadium was............

A bit like Oxford, "you've only got 3 sides"? Do I remember a pre-season friendly there once - or was it Reading, the ball kept landing on cars parked where the missing side of the stadium was............

oxford was definitely like that for a long time, Reading is like Selhurst iirc

Size doesn’t really matter (that’s what she said), it just means they can charge more for the tickets.

Monaco is still one of the nicest stadiums I’ve been too and it’s capacity is about 300.

Size doesn’t really matter (that’s what she said), it just means they can charge more for the tickets.

Monaco is still one of the nicest stadiums I’ve been too and it’s capacity is about 300.
Did it look like they made it from Meccano over the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back