• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

You cant write sh#t like this.

Rennes throw a 2-goal away to give us the chance to win to actually win the group with a win in the last game. And we still cant take advanatge, by just getting a draw.

Surely Conte has to be saying to Levy. 'This budget I am getting in January I need to be getting these players ready to come in the the 1st week in Jan, not the last week. Those 3 weeks could make a massive difference
As much as we all like to think that's gonna happen.....it probably won't. Just by going by history. Bar maybe 1 window when he bought very early

Not sure how any site has us below Vitesse, we have better GD.
UEFA site has us 2nd.

I think as it stands we are second.

Head to head, with both beat each other by 1 goal. I dont think away goals count in the head-to-head rule, so as it stands we sit 2nd, but, feasibly we could win 1-0 next week and go out if Vitesse win by 3 goals or 4-2

If there is any silver lining it will be so blatantly obvious now that we have 5 or 6 players simply not up to it and we need to spend and spend properly. Judging by Levy’s comments this week that is unlikely but we at least have to get the 30/40m buys right. And we have to add 2 attacking players.

We should learn from our mistakes and not buy any one over 20 mill. Just get loads of good deals and young hungry players in - anyone we pay 30+ mill for just turn to brick.

yes, but it is also rather arrogant, lazy and a bit stupid to not see beyond the scoreline in this one individual game. We lost, but the last goal is a direct consequence of us having to chase the game for 75 minutes, and 60 of them with 10 men.

This game could just as easily have fizzled out as a 1-1 draw, or with a fluke the other way as a victory, and the performance of the individual players would still not have been particularly different.
Some peoples perception of the performance, on the other hand…

Yes, a 1-1 draw would have been quite the achievement against those titans of European football.

This. By the end of this season, it will have been five years at Spurs for the hapless, useless Davinson Sanchez - in all that time, I doubt he's improved his abysmal decision-making and in-game awareness one bit.

He's got one thing going for him, his speed. He gets bullied out of challenges, can't pass, and has the decision-making of a perpetually drunk meat plant worker who operates the chopping machine without gloves.

That he got sat on his a*se twice by a random Slovenian plumber is another wonderful highlight to his hapless Spurs career.
Not going to accept this - he’s not hapless and useless at all. Like you say he’s been here five years and consistently played under all managers in that time. If you think a hapless and useless CB would be surviving 5 years playing at a club of our level you are having a laugh. He has been solid this season whenever called upon and it’s no coincidence this happened when he was playing out of position on the left side. Honestly, supporters think they can spew the nonsense they do and at the same time expect loyalty from players….

We have to sell one of Sanchez and Dier (looking like Sanchez) and one of Ndombele and Lo Celso (looking like Lo Celso - his performances from Argentina surely have sway in Spain) as soon as possible.

Don't think it's so much arrogance, more a case of it just being a competition where for once we should be one of the favourites, if only in name.
Our name has meant nothing past 20yrs. Bar a champs league final and a league Cup

I hope we don't win and go out
Can't trust our 2nd team and can't play the first team in every single game

Sanchez, Doherty, Dele, N'Dombele, Lo Celso, Davies, Winks all need selling over the next 2 windows
Who will buy them at the price no doubt Levy wants?? If I was in charge I would pay any club to take them

Not going to accept this - he’s not hapless and useless at all. Like you say he’s been here five years and consistently played under all managers in that time. If you think a hapless and useless CB would be surviving 5 years playing at a club of our level you are having a laugh. He has been solid this season whenever called upon and it’s no coincidence this happened when he was playing out of position on the left side. Honestly, supporters think they can spew the nonsense they do and at the same time expect loyalty from players….

I’m afraid he’s spot on. He is often hapless, and the problem is that - as a club - we have continued to accept players like him, Dele, Winks, Doherty, meaning that they are here for years, collecting big salaries and contributing little of value.

It's not about being glass half full. We performed well for a team playing with 10. It's tough to do that, even if you're playing a lowly team. In the end our creativity was lacking, which is what cost us.
In most games it would seem

Am i the only one that would prefer to get knocked out, than play playoffs? An extra 2 games in a heavy winter schedule will kill us.

Can any of you remember the last time we were actually good against a lesser side away in Europe? We usually turn up in the CL, but in Euro league we're just consistently garbage. Must at least partially be a mentality thing.

Back