• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Newport County A.F.C *** FA Cup 4th round

maxresdefault.jpg

2014 vs Exeter City. Most pics don't show it this bad, but I wondered what would happen if we get there and it's like this!

Think we will go strong for this one as the realisation that we need to start winning things seems to be finally hitting home. Expect Kane and Eriksen to start and a strong bench for insurance and to avoid a replay. Probably something like this:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Verts, KWP
Wanyama, Sissoko
Lamela, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Toby, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Alli, Llorente

LLorente might start instead of Son though

Wouldnt risk Kane/Christian/Alli on that pitch and with the run of games we have coming up

Keep them on the bench
Think we will go strong for this one as the realisation that we need to start winning things seems to be finally hitting home. Expect Kane and Eriksen to start and a strong bench for insurance and to avoid a replay. Probably something like this:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Verts, KWP
Wanyama, Sissoko
Lamela, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Toby, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Alli, Llorente

LLorente might start instead of Son though

I agree but given the recent quotes from Poch and Kane, I just think they will start

Seems a few players are still out

no Winks, Lamela, Aurier, Rose
seeming Toby not going to be risked
Hugo & Eriksen still to be assessed

Back