• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Saudi Sportswashing Machine**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was the first game I bought my little boy to. He's sticking with us but his Liverpool supporting mates are in his ear. Tomorrow could determine his long term loyalties.
Er, no.
Do not give him a chance.
Mindwipe. Brainshower. Headscramble. Melt his will. Turn his thoughts. Indoctrinate. Indoctrinate. Indoctrinaaaaaaaaaate.
It is your duty.

Er, no.
Do not give him a chance.
Mindwipe. Brainshower. Headscramble. Melt his will. Turn his thoughts. Indoctrinate. Indoctrinate. Indoctrinaaaaaaaaaate.
It is your duty.

I'm doing all I can. Jerseys, bed clothes, posters, pyjamas, tracksuits, schoolbag, lunchbox, Chas and Dave playlist, manipulation of unsuitable facts...

Poch and the squad need to help me out tomorrow. It'd break my heart if he wasn't a Spurs fan but it'd kill me altogether if he supported the Dippers. I'd rather he was a cross-dresser or a serial killer. In fact, I'd rather he was a cross-dressing serial killer.

Not to complain (but), we and Pool play Wednesday night. We get to play Sat lunch and they get to play Monday evening. Emirates Marketing Project get to play Tuesday night and then Sunday afternoon.
Yeah that's fudged up. Last game on Wednesday and first game Saturday. Someone ought to complain.

I'm doing all I can. Jerseys, bed clothes, posters, pyjamas, tracksuits, schoolbag, lunchbox, Chas and Dave playlist, manipulation of unsuitable facts...

Poch and the squad need to help me out tomorrow. It'd break my heart if he wasn't a Spurs fan but it'd kill me altogether if he supported the Dippers. I'd rather he was a cross-dresser or a serial killer. In fact, I'd rather he was a cross-dressing serial killer.
Hunger works. Real hunger will make them do anything.

Worked on my kids.

Bus parking team (I would expect at least), at home. Would like to see Lamela start for his creativity. But both Son and Moura did well, and Llorente scored against Watford. Good for Pochettino to have a bit of a selection headache like this rather than just finding 11 players that can start.

Hope we go with a back four, or with a very creative central midfield if we go three at the back like in the second half against Watford.

This is must win match for us. We have to keep on winning to stay in the top 4 race. Saudi Sportswashing Machine have always been a tricky match for us. You will never know what to expect from them. They must be high in confidence after beating ManCity. So, we need to treat them with due respect. We do have a good record against them in recent times, winning our last 3 matches against them in the league. Let's hope we will make use of our good record to get another win over them in this match.

With Kane and Alli still out injured, we need all the available players like Llorente, Son, Eriksen, Moura and Lamela to step up their game. Llorente and Son did well to score against Watford. But they need to be more clinical in front of goal especially Llorente. He cannot always expect crosses to him. He has shown against Tranmere that he can score with his feet too. Hope he will boosted by that goal against Watford to score again in this match. Son tends to dribble too much near goal. He needs to take long range shots or pass to other players more. For all his hard work and dribbling skills, Moura needs to improve his finishing. I think Moura needs to be scoring more goals for us. Eriksen and Lamela have not been in good form recently. Hope both can get back their best form in this match.

Our options seems limited in midfield. I think Sissoko and Winks should be our regular starters in midfield. Dier can come on later in the match as needed. Wanyama doesn't look fully fit nowadays. Not sure why we let Dembele and Nkoudou leave without buying their replacement. Maybe Dembele is too-error prone to start for us but we really should have kept Nkoudou. As he shown against Fulham, Nkoudou can make a positive impact for us if given more chances to play.

Our defence have not been in good form recently. We seem to be conceding too many soft goals. We really need to improve our defending and keep more clean sheets. I think we should only start Vertonghen and Alderweireld in defence. Sanchez makes too many mistakes that make our defence vulnerable. Lloris too needs to be more alert all the time. It will help us greatly if we can stop Saudi Sportswashing Machine scoring in this match.

We don't seem to have any easy matches nowadays. Our opponents always seem to lift their game against us home or away. Can see Saudi Sportswashing Machine make it difficult for us as well. We need to make use of our chances and be more clinical in front of goal. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine and improve our top 4 chances.

Everybody dance now!

This is going to be another tense match for us. We had to come from behind to beat Fulham and Watford. But we cannot always hope to win after conceding first. We need to get an early goal to help us settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a comfortable win over Saudi Sportswashing Machine to move closer to the top of the league table.

We must win to keep us in the hunt for the title i think you mean! I win today puts us second and 4 points behind the dippers.

That’s an accident of scheduling. Anyway, we’re in a title race and in a top four race, and all games are must win.

I’d bloody love it if Janssen started as a pivot for Son.

I know there is zero chance, just a little daydream.

I’m feeling strangely bullish this morning.

Like we will end up three or four ahead.

Well aware of their result against City. Going to be a cracker.

Back