• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Saudi Sportswashing Machine**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12:30 Saturday kick-off after a Wednesday evening game, awesome.

Buckle up, this is going to be another difficult game to win with Saudi Sportswashing Machine confidence high after thier victory over City.

2-1

COYS

Yes, they played tuesday and us Wednesday. Why isn't the game on Sunday?

Always a difficult game against Benitez' sides. Hopefully we can get an early goal, and they will open up. We'll learn from city's loss not to take our foot off the pedal tho, and we have a week until our next game, so can give it everything!

We need to start this game from the kick-off, NOT the start of the second half.

Hope we have been practicing our corners and general crossing. Not much need for fitness work between Weds night and Sat lunchtime.

First game I'm attending since Barcelona and I actually can't wait
Messaged my pals and got the usual response, nope, only going to go to the Arsenal game and any CL games
Fair enough they hate Wembley

I brought a print at home ticket (pdf)
Just realised I forgot to print it off but have it on my phone as an email
Will I be able to show this at the turnstiles ??

Not to complain (but), we and Pool play Wednesday night. We get to play Sat lunch and they get to play Monday evening. Emirates Marketing Project get to play Tuesday night and then Sunday afternoon.

I bought a print at home ticket (pdf)
A bar code is a bar code. Shouldn't matter if it's on paper or screen, but don't take my word for it. Might be that the machine doesn't cope, but I'm fairly certain I've seen it on this site that some have used their phone instead of paper ticket.

Not to complain (but), we and Pool play Wednesday night. We get to play Sat lunch and they get to play Monday evening. Emirates Marketing Project get to play Tuesday night and then Sunday afternoon.
Well, yeah, cos it's rigged init?

We'll still win though, despite Fat Mike hogging all the custard in the hospitality suite.

A bar code is a bar code. Shouldn't matter if it's on paper or screen, but don't take my word for it. Might be that the machine doesn't cope, but I'm fairly certain I've seen it on this site that some have used their phone instead of paper ticket.
My pal said to me go to one of the numerous hotels by Wembley and ask them to print it off for me (at a small cost no doubt)

bought a print at home ticket (pdf)

Spurs have a ticket office somewhere at Wembley who should do it for you, maybe get there early to find it

My pal said to me go to one of the numerous hotels by Wembley and ask them to print it off for me (at a small cost no doubt)

Email from the club today said specifically that phone tickets won't be accepted. Go get it printed.

My first game since Wolves. That was the first game I brought my little boy to. He's sticking with us but his Liverpool supporting mates are in his ear. Tomorrow could determine his long term loyalties.

Although I thought that about the Liverpool game earlier in the season and even I had to admit they battered us and 2-1 flattered us. I thought that was him going to the dark side. His summation after the game? "Cheat ref robbed us". He's a yid.

Hopefully Poch and players cement that tomorrow.

Back