• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Very nice! I took my girls (aged 7 and 9) on the stadium tour recently and they loved it....next step is to take them to a game. Very pleased for you to be able to take your little girl to a match
Cup games are great for it
Took my youngest today and he didn’t actually care to much but at least he was there
It had a LOT of kids in the ground

I thought the boos for Ndombele was because of his performance and the way he decided to slowly exit the pitch. Kane even tried to hurry him up when he got on the pitch.

Brilliant day with my kids and Dad
I’ve waited a long time to take my little girl to the Spurs
She really loved it too which was great

View attachment 13473

What a LOVELY photo!!!!!!! Thanks for that mate, sometimes we could all do with a step back and to remember that for the kids at occasions like this it will be one of their best days ever - especially with Dad (or Mum or both) being there too.
Magic!

Sessegnon should get Son's place while he's injured. He played reasonably well, and looked to be on the front foot. Will be better with better players around him, and a team that is more cohesive.

Will also be refreshing having someone who is looking to take on a man and not Son who runs up to them turns around and plays it backwards.

What a LOVELY photo!!!!!!! Thanks for that mate, sometimes we could all do with a step back and to remember that for the kids at occasions like this it will be one of their best days ever - especially with Dad (or Mum or both) being there too.
Magic!
Looking down at my little one and seeing the look of joy on her face when we first walked in and then when we scored gave me a little lump on my throat it was magical

Looking down at my little one and seeing the look of joy on her face when we first walked in and then when we scored gave me a little lump on my throat it was magical

Moments with our kids…I brought my son to a lot of games when he was younger, just shove him on the plane with me and off we went. But I remember the moment it clicked at another level. Everton away, first game of the season 2002. Matty Etherington smashed one in from 25 yards off the underside of the bar and I saw it in his eyes, next level plug…I will never ever forget it.

That look is priceless. I remember it with my boy at Wembley and a steward just gave me a look as if to say "I see this every week and it never gets old."

Priceless. Always reminds me of the old Bobby Robson quote about what a football club is really about.

Back