• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
upload_2022-1-7_8-23-56.png

FA Cup 3rd Round
Date : 9th January 2022
Kick Off : 14.00pm
Venue : NWHL

------------------Gollini
-----Doherty Sanchez Rodon Reggie
--------Skipp N'Dombele Lo Celso
--------------Gill Dele Son

3-0 Son x 2 and Lo Celso

1st time taking my youngest to Spurs so very excited about that, my Dad is coming too so 3 generations will be at the game together

No doubt we will only watch 45 minutes before she is bored and want's to go hahah

It's the magic of the cup and I really do love 3rd round day

Shame it wasn't on a Saturday but as we know Foreign TV money is more important that Saturday football for the fans

Will be a great day out for the Morecambe fans too

Last edited:
----------------------------Gollini---------------------------

--------------Sanchez-----Rodon-------Tanganga---------------
--D'Oh-erty--------------------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------------Winks-----------Ndombele------------------

-----------Gil--------------------------------------Dele-----------
---------------------------Bergwign------------------------------

Have we ever played them before? Not in my time supporting Spurs, as far as I know, anyway.

I'm only playing Son as I think he needs to play himself into form against a lower ranked side
I remember his hatricks against Wycombe and Millwall

Wonder if there’ll be any surprise youth inclusions from the off, I hope so. White has made the bench a couple of times lately hasn’t he? Not heard much about Scarlett thinking about it.

Got to say seeing two GKs on the bench the other day was disappointing, maybe that’s an overreaction but it says something of where the coaching team rate our outfield youth prospects..

Anyone had their tickets loaded onto their phone yet. Mine still shows the Norwich ticket
As I brought in general sale I had paper tickets sent through, which was easier than having to sort it out on my Dad's Android phone from 2005 !!

Got to say seeing two GKs on the bench the other day was disappointing, maybe that’s an overreaction but it says something of where the coaching team rate our outfield youth prospects..

I'm not sure I'd say that. Setting aside Scarlett as our one decent CF, a youth player on the bench wasnt realistically ever going to come on so better off preventing the fractional chance that two keepers get injured and/or red carded in a game given that playing without a keeper would have a massive effect.

-----Lavinier--------Rodon-------Paskotsi-------------Tanganga

-------------Lo Celso--------Winks-----------John------------------

--------------------------------Alli-----------------------------
---------Markanday----------------------------------Gil---------

Change of formation just to reflect we've got lots of overused defenders and forwards and lots of underused midfielders.

-----Lavinier--------Rodon-------Paskotsi-------------Tanganga

-------------Lo Celso--------Winks-----------John------------------

--------------------------------Alli-----------------------------
---------Markanday----------------------------------Gil---------

Change of formation just to reflect we've got lots of overused defenders and forwards and lots of underused midfielders.

Sessegnon is back and needs minutes and its not in our interest to let Tubby not play. Ditto Bergwijn, if he's fit

Back