• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

We have the whole week off while Liverpool have a midweek game. They'll be at least 3 goals up at half time.

A yellow card for Stevie Me would mean a 2 match ban, so no doubt the ref tomorrow will be under strict instructions not to book him !!!

Considering they stuffed us 5-0 at home without either Gerrard or Sturridge makes me think I couldn't give a dam who plays.

Arsenal are such c***s. They've almost given us something to play for. One last heartreak and humiliation for the season. Oh wait, we've still got to lose to West Ham for the 3rd time lol

Arsenal are such c***s. They've almost given us something to play for. One last heartreak and humiliation for the season. Oh wait, we've still got to lose to West Ham for the 3rd time lol

I was thinking the same thing. I keep telling myself we're out of it, but it's not the despair that'll kill you..it's the hope!

Whilst I agree with the general sentiment, this game is very important for Tim if no one else. Get a result against this lot and his pitch to Levy about staying on as manager gets easier. Lose this one heavily and wave goodbye to the job next season.

If I'm Tim I'm going all out to win this one, the question is do the players have the same heart? After the last capitulation to chelski you'd hope so but our back line has looked as brittle as a wispa left on the radiator and ad porous as a tennis racquet used to carry water.

Going 2-0 to Southampton was bad but the lads kept going- so there is some fight. But this Liverpool side are scoring for fun. The extra days training and rest should count in our favour just hope that is the case on Sunday

If we travel to Anfield with the high line, we will get absolutely raped. I think if we play a little deeper, bit like we did against Southampton in the second half, where we seemed to nullify their chances, we might do a job of keeping the score down.

I do think that set pieces will be a problem for us though, we have seen how much problems teams can cause us with set pieces this season.

Do some extra work on the training ground in regards to defending set pieces and keeping the line deeper with a hard working midfield and we might be able to nick at least a point.

F*ck, who am I kidding? We are going to lose.

Yup, we're facing the league' most prolific scorers from set-pieces so hopefully our coaches and players have been studying how best to nullify that threat... also would be nice to get out the starting blocks a bit quicker than we normally do...

Yup, we're facing the league' most prolific scorers from set-pieces so hopefully our coaches and players have been studying how best to nullify that threat... also would be nice to get out the starting blocks a bit quicker than we normally do...

So if we just survive the 1st half onslaught, we're pretty even in the second half.

Just have to survive that 1st half......8-[

Also proves that they start very quickly. Cannot stress enough how important it is that we ride out the first 20mins at east. In fact they should chop up the whole game into phases of play. Let's see it out. Understand when they are on top and swallow our pride. Sit back, get compact and deal with everything. Help each other out.

Then when we are on top, squeeze together and make it count. It's possible. We're just going to need to do something we've not done for quite some time. Zero mistakes. Concentrate for 90mins. And a bit of luck. Ok a lot of luck.

This was their team last year.

01 Jones
02 Johnson
03 Jose Enrique
05 Agger
23 Carragher Booked
08 Gerrard
10 Coutinho (Allen - 59' )
19 Downing
21 Lucas
07 Suarez
15 Sturridge (Henderson - 88' )

The bolded players being the ones still there.

Makes you think, it's not so dissimilar and we really should have won that game. That was us with some confidence before we stupidly imploded.

Now the tables have completely turned. We are shorn of confidence and they are transformed.

This is how we lined up:

---------------Lloris-----------------

Walker---Daws---Verts----Ekotto

----------Parker--Livermore------
Dembele--------------------Siggy

----------------Bale---------------
-------------Defoe------------------

Back