• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

This is the way to do it my little beauties! Devon knows how they made this line up so creamy:

----------Hugo Lloris----------

Walker---Kaboul---Vertonghen---Rose

Chadli---Eriksen---Dembele---Townsend

----------Soldado----------

----------Adebayor----------

I have decided on a 'why the f*** not attitude! we might as well say up yours to respecting pool and go and have a go rather than setting up for a slow death...or quick one regarding how defensive we set up.

-defence to sit deep ask we will concede possesion but will hopefully have plenty of opportunities on the counter,particulary playing to the wide areas
-Chadli looked really effective on the right...drop lennon
-I have decided Solly is our 'totti,Cassano,Riquelme...basically no 10 let him link things and tell Ade not to wander from the cf position
-might look a bit weak centrally but they will win possesion anyway and they are more fluent....suck them in win the ball and attack space with direct attacking
-also my set up gives us lovely balance between the left footers and right footers! so there!

Its not suicide its the way to win and anyone who doesnt like it can suck my balls!

I don't like it and I'm not sucking your balls. Soldado is our totti??

The only advantage we have is one less game between Pool's last game and us.

Perhaps we go for light training this week (tactics only), play solid, make them work for the ball, potentially play two starting players with the instructions to play at a very high pace knowing they will subbed early.

Not a lot of hope, but lets try and take advantage of the weeks rest.

I don't like it and I'm not sucking your balls. Soldado is our totti??

beautiful link up - one touch passing, some of the stuff he's done recently reminds me of berba in his pomp.

Im telling yall Soldado needs to play in the no10 second striker role...ok not quite totti but you get the picture, so the goals are missing but the guy has amazing awareness touch vision, the right striker in front of him Lamela & eriksen running off him...its the way to go.

oh and you will suck them...they all do eventually.

No matter what formation/team/tactics we play, someone, anyone has to put pressure on Gerard as soon as he picks up the ball. Problem with that is, it means you have to press, which obviously leaves space in behind us for Suarez et al.

Were going to get tanked aren't we.

No matter what formation/team/tactics we play, someone, anyone has to put pressure on Gerard as soon as he picks up the ball. Problem with that is, it means you have to press, which obviously leaves space in behind us for Suarez et al.

Nah, we'll play the high line and it will work a treat.\o/

Time to initiate Agent Cattermole. (All this time you all thought he came from the North East) Time to finally through the switch. Your mission to take out the SAS, before you get sent off

They will score, they appear to be lethal so this is how I see it... we fight fire with fire. Their defence is not all that great, so lets just go and try to outscore the ****ers. **** defending.

If Tim dresses like a painter and decorator then we know he is going 442

:ross:

if we get another bashing I will act as if I have the painters and decorators in! 'surfing the crimson wave' 'on the blob'

you get my drift!

beautiful link up - one touch passing, some of the stuff he's done recently reminds me of berba in his pomp.

Im telling yall Soldado needs to play in the no10 second striker role...ok not quite totti but you get the picture, so the goals are missing but the guy has amazing awareness touch vision, the right striker in front of him Lamela & eriksen running off him...its the way to go.

oh and you will suck them...they all do eventually.

I like your thinking Nigey..... But I draw the line somewhere!

The fab front four should be: Ade, Solly, Eriksen and Chadli

The midfield enforcers: Sandro and Dembele/Bentelab

The back four pidgeons: pick themselves

Two bits of good news: Liverscum have a midweek game and we don't.

And, if Russia get kicked out of the World Cup over the Crimea brouhaha, then Israel will get their place.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 3-0 or 0-3. Check the date, it predicted our 3-2 win on the 23rd. Simples.

A sobering thought: Luis Suarez has more Premier League goals and assists (41) than Adebayor, Soldado, Eriksen & Paulinho combined (40).

And Suarez can add to his total on Wednesday against Sunderland before Liverpool play Spurs.

If they don't have a blip till the end of the season fair do's they deserve to go for the title but i think their be one coming up soon,and if we play like we did in the second half in benfica or even southampton we can do some damage,we need to play a high tempo game and press their midfield so they don't have time picking their passes through our back four.

They will lose two or three games,i can't see everything coming off for them,their defence is weak,by seeing how they conceeded three goals to Cardiff who are bottom from one.

It be up to us how much we want it,and please no fcuk ups at the back we've had our fill of those for one season.

I would like to see sherwood really go for it against liverpool and prove were not a push over by the top 4, all the players should be revved up for this and we should be going there looking to get 3 points and show the big clubs were not a push over.

i would maybe keep kaboul for the pace at the back but keen to see dawson as he seems to organise the back 4 even if he doesn't have pace.

------LORIS------
naughton---kaboul/dawson-----verts------rose

------------sandro------bentaleb/dembele------------

lennon----------chadli--------erikson

soldado/ade

go with soldado if ade is still injured he had one of his best games for us against southampton and needs a confident streak

A yellow card for Stevie Me would mean a 2 match ban, so no doubt the ref tomorrow will be under strict instructions not to book him !!!

Back