• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

Agree - our squad is fine.

Watch LVG do to people like Chadli and Paulinho, what Rodgers did with Henderson and Sturridge.

:ross:

Please people remember what GB is saying now. I guarantee, if LVG comes in and doesn't produce, he'll be saying something completely different.

Stop playing with your phone Tim and get down to the dug out.

He's probably on a giff gaff goody bag deal , they do free free calls for giff gaff users to giff gaff users

Anyway, being a winner himself, Sherwood doesn't want to associate himself with losers . It all started with the away game to Benfica this disassociation thing where he thought the team he selected, would get a proper tonking out there.

:ross:

Please people remember what GB is saying now. I guarantee, if LVG comes in and doesn't produce, he'll be saying something completely different.

They may he good, they may be terrible. Now they've had long enough to settle in I'd like to see them working under a professional for a while to see how they get on.

The commentators are going a bit overboard with Liverpool's title challenge, they're making it sound like the first one since the 80s or something. They finished 2nd just 5 years ago ffs.

Well they've certainly laid to the rest to the idea that you can only challenge for the title after consistently finishing in the top four.

7th last year and here they're . Ive always believed it possible if you do things right.

Well played Liverpool. Thoroughly deserved. Good team and at last the league reflects the gap between the sides

knocks that finish where you spend theory out of the park as well, no way they pay more in wages than united or arsenal, with London weighting they probably pay less than us as well ;-)

They may he good, they may be terrible. Now they've had long enough to settle in I'd like to see them working under a professional for a while to see how they get on.

I agree that this manager and the manager before have not helped the situation in the slightest.

I agree that this manager and the manager before have not helped the situation in the slightest.

yep. im ashamed to admit i backed both appointments :-#

but dvd guy and yts have proved that you need a professional manager.

no more charlatans please. we need a real manager.

Our only chance of getting anything from this game was to stifle midfield, two banks, Sandro & Dembele in midfield, strong backs to the wall energy. I would have had hope but as soon as i saw the line up i knew Tim had ****ed it up again. How can he blame anyone else but himself? Just as our injury list is clearing up and we can put out a half decent side, Timmeh picks a makeshift team as though picking Sig and Bentaleb in midfield was our only option. Absolutely unbelievable line up from Sherwood totally clueless. Its not Sig and Bentaleb's fault they're not goin to stem the constant tide of Liverpool attacks and offer our defence any protection and our defence are clueless. Are there two more woeful defenders than Kaboul and Vertonghen? Dont get me started on the fullbacks

Disgusting lack of fight from our nowhere men today. You could see it in the tunnel before the game, though. The Liverpool players all looked up for it, focused, raring to get out on the field of play; our sorry lot looked like they were waiting for fuсking kebabs. Vertonghen especially guilty; wanted a good fuсking kick in the аrsе.

Back