• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

I imagine a fair few of our players have played their way out of contention for their national teams this season, or at very least dropped down the pecking order and unlikely to get much game time at the WC. That could be a positive for us as players often struggle with form and fitness after summer tournaments.

So come to the end of the World Cup, all the teams will have come down to our level.

Who exactly are our 'good' players that the top clubs are drooling over?

Lloris, sure. Verts? Hasn't played a decent game for a long time now, and is definitely mentally suspect. Sandro? Maybe, but they'd have to contend with his injury travails. Eriksen? Definitely, but he's just arrived, and I don't see Levy letting him go easily. Erm....Lamela, I guess?

Apart from Lloris, there is no player we have who every other club would want. The majority of our squad are painfully mediocre and mentally suspect, hardly enticing traits for the top clubs. I think we'll be safe this summer.

This. Too many players just not good enough.

Tottenham's record vs the top four this season, including today's inevitable defeat: P8 W0 D1 L7 F2 A27 (so far) #thfc #lfc #cfc #mcfc #afc

if it's any consolation i don't think Arsenals is much better even though they have spent a lot more on their squad than us

Well let him fukk off to the highest level then. Every club in Europe had the chance to buy him and passed at a modest fee.

He's part of this clusterfukk of players and so if he and Verts think they are too good for us they can go.

And as for Pool's 4th, Lloris was hardly epic.

Overrated IMO.
Don't take a dig at Lloris, he tries, comes out and takes risks. More than most of the others, in fact more than any of them.

Ooohhh another corner, Daws trying.

This. Too many players just not good enough.

too many new players
too much changing around of tactics and line ups
changing manager half way through an already disruptive season

all bigger problems for me than the players ability

Players ability shouldn't even come into question, we have a talented bunch of players.

Just need someone to make them tick.

boooooo

not good enough, not even close, **** the lot of them, **** levy, **** Enic, **** tottenham hotspur

there used to be a football club here

Well at least Eriksen will be around one more season (won't he???), just build the side around him and Erik (please come good) Lamela.
Verts, Lloris maybe even Sandro are gone unless we appoint someone big as manager and as soon as possible.

Starting to feel like the 90's again.

vw6g.jpg

That will get fired anyway after 6 months after 2-3 bad results.

too many new players
too much changing around of tactics and line ups
changing manager half way through an already disruptive season

all bigger problems for me than the players ability

Agree - our squad is fine.

Watch LVG do to people like Chadli and Paulinho, what Rodgers did with Henderson and Sturridge.

Players ability shouldn't even come into question, we have a talented bunch of players.

Just need someone to make them tick.

Agreed. They're perhaps not the biggest characters or the most resilient, but there's nothing wrong with them as individuals.

The commentators are going a bit overboard with Liverpool's title challenge, they're making it sound like the first one since the 80s or something. They finished 2nd just 5 years ago ffs.

Back