• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Date: 7th March 2018
Time: 7:45pm

What:
Time we said goodbye to Juventus, gave them the Italian boot out of the Champions League & said goodbye to Buffon’s time in European Club football.

Come in Juventus, your time has come, the Kings of Badgers at Tottenham are to evict you. You are nothing more than unwanted vermin, which the badgers and the Spurs badger will collectively peck at to pieces.

Please add your photos of badgers, and Wily Coyote, plus a few bowls of custard, and then glory will be our’s!

2008 we won the League Cup
2018 we will win the Champions League

Last edited:
I thought the redundant apostrophe had killed it.

And then I saw the date...

tenor.gif

Expect a Buffon headed away goal winner at the death after this catastrophe.

badgepeep1_darin_smith.jpg

The badgers are maybe hedging their bets with the kit choice...

Team (virtually) picks itself with Aurier suspende and assuming Toby still not ready:

................Lloris..................

Trips....Sanchez.....Verts......Davies

.........Dier.......Dembele.........

Dele..........Eriksen........Son

...............Kane................

The only question is who Poch picks as subs.

Team (virtually) picks itself with Aurier suspende and assuming Toby still not ready:

................Lloris..................

Trips....Sanchez.....Verts......Davies

.........Dier.......Dembele.........

Dele..........Eriksen........Son

...............Kane................

The only question is who Poch picks as subs.
Gazzaniga, Rose, Moura, Wanyama, Lamela (or Son), Sissoko, Llorente

I think Winks misses out

Big questions for the team seem to be Rose or Davies and Son or Lamela (or mayyyybe Lucas). Think it's a game for Danny, and as much as I love Lamela, I feel like Son has to play every big game at the minute. That said, I could see going with Lamela to help protect Trippier against Sandro and Douglas Costa. Feel like it's 50/50. Honestly, I think you could make the argument that Lamela and Son could start ahead of Dele, but obviously Poch won't do that as he basically never drops Dele.

Think he'll start:

---------Lloris--------
KT---DVS----Verts---Rose
---Dier---Dembele---
Sonny--Alli---Eriksen
--------Kane----------

Get a result, whatever it takes.

This match will be unbearable. I wasn't anxious at all before the first match (wasn't expecting anything), but I'll be a nerve wreck for this one. I'm predicting a tight match until the very end, where Higuain will score a rare counter attack for Juve and they'll win 1-0.

They will expect us to be defensive and try and see out the 2-2 so we should play every last attacking player we have and go gung ho. They'll never see it coming, poor Buffon

They will expect us to be defensive and try and see out the 2-2 so we should play every last attacking player we have and go gung ho. They'll never see it coming, poor Buffon

Poch never seems to sit back even when we want him too. I dont know what happened in the Dortmund and Liverpool home games but he has not done it since. So I expect him to attack them. They are an older side so will tire as well. So I expect them to go hard at the start, so lets not be sill and also lets have some pace in the side ( Son ) to punish on the counter.

Even though we played well in the first game they had chances but so did we. So im expecting us to take 1 more.

Im going to go for a 2-1 win. Nervy ending.

Poch subbed Sonny pretty early in the last game, I'm sure that was to give him the option of starting him v Juventus. I think he might start Rose too.

-----------------lloris
trippier----sanchez----vert-----rose
----------dier---------dembele
---eriksen-------dele---------son
-----------------kane

subs - vorm, davies, wanyama, sissoko, lamela, moura, llorente

Back