• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Everybody dance now!

Too bad that Alderweireld is not playing in this match. We will miss his leadership and composure in defence. We need all the available players to be at their best against Juventus. We need an early goal to help settle our nerves and put pressure on Juventus. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result in this match to go into the 2nd leg in good mood and advantage.

Do we know who have traveled?
Edit: Found it. Only Foyth, KWP and Toby didn't travel.

Last edited:
Watch out for Lamela against Chiellini tonight. Bad blood there. A 19 year old Lamela was sent off for kicking him in a Coppa Italia game after Chiellini provoked him.

isn't he young enough to be eligible without registration?

List B is reserved for young players. An unlimited number of players can be named or withdrawn from the list at any point in the season. The list simply has to be submitted by 11pm UK time on the day before a match.
Who qualifies for List B? In the 2017/18 season, it is any player born on, or after, January 1, 1996, who has been eligible to play for his club for "any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday".

List B is reserved for young players. An unlimited number of players can be named or withdrawn from the list at any point in the season. The list simply has to be submitted by 11pm UK time on the day before a match.
Who qualifies for List B? In the 2017/18 season, it is any player born on, or after, January 1, 1996, who has been eligible to play for his club for "any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday".

ah ha, I've not seen the second part of that criteria before

Everybody dance now!

Too bad that Alderweireld is not playing in this match. We will miss his leadership and composure in defence. We need all the available players to be at their best against Juventus. We need an early goal to help settle our nerves and put pressure on Juventus. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result in this match to go into the 2nd leg in good mood and advantage.

I think they've conceded 1 goal in their last 15 games. I'd love an early goal or any goal for that matter but they are a tight old bunch.

I'll take 4-0 and a man down at half time, a Kane hat trick in the second half to make it 4-3, and a taxi for Chiellini in the return leg.

That's old we have seen that before ... how about a 0-5 pumping and they have their strikers sent off ...

Blind optimism is great. Even just plain ol' simple optimism is good. Being hopeful also works.

But i'm a pessimist. Sorry people. Even when our recent form all points towards the contrary.

So i'm going 2-0 Juve.
They'll shut up shop after the second and we won't quite know how to react to the scoreline, risking conceding a third by pushing for an away goal, or take a 2-0 hit and try to do a big job on them at Wembley in a fortnight.

Higuain and Pjanic.

...Just being honest.

Blind optimism is great. Even just plain ol' simple optimism is good. Being hopeful also works.

But i'm a pessimist. Sorry people. Even when our recent form all points towards the contrary.

So i'm going 2-0 Juve.
They'll shut up shop after the second and we won't quite know how to react to the scoreline, risking conceding a third by pushing for an away goal, or take a 2-0 hit and try to do a big job on them at Wembley in a fortnight.

Higuain and Pjanic.

...Just being honest.
Juve are one of the most accomplished clubs in the world. I think 'our' pessimism is well founded.

Back