• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

776.jpg

This shoddy attempt will bring heap bad juju down on us.

Keep it solid
---------------Lloris-------------
------Toby---Sanchez----Vertonghen---
Aurier --Wanyama--Dembele---Rose
-----Lamela-------------Eriksen----
--------------Kane-------------

No Toby squire

They're quite good. Quite good indeed

The Italian giants have reached the final of the competition for two of the last three years and have won the Serie A title six times in a row.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ock-horns-juventus-chiellini-champions-league

“I’ve been asked a few times to name the toughest defender I’ve played against and I’ve said Chiellini,” Kane says. “I’ve faced him a couple of times. I’d also say John Terry.
“Chiellini is very experienced. He uses his body well and his positioning well. When you try to make runs, he knows when to step across you. He knows when to give you a little nudge to put you off balance.
“He obviously knows when to come tight and get up your backside and also when to drop off. It’s the experienced defenders that are the most difficult because they know where to be at the right times.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ock-horns-juventus-chiellini-champions-league

“I’ve been asked a few times to name the toughest defender I’ve played against and I’ve said Chiellini,” Kane says. “I’ve faced him a couple of times. I’d also say John Terry.
“Chiellini is very experienced. He uses his body well and his positioning well. When you try to make runs, he knows when to step across you. He knows when to give you a little nudge to put you off balance.
“He obviously knows when to come tight and get up your backside and also when to drop off. It’s the experienced defenders that are the most difficult because they know where to be at the right times.”

Nah. Kane's got him in his pocket. Big him up and blast him out. Typical Mou tactic. 2-1. Kane and Dele.

Poch comes across really well in that press conf. If we beat these lot the Poch to Madrid rhetoric will be cranked up to maximum.

They're quite good. Quite good indeed

The Italian giants have reached the final of the competition for two of the last three years and have won the Serie A title six times in a row.
Yeah but we're favourites right? I'd like to see how well they would do chasing Leicester for the title.

will most definitely be harder than Madrid away. Easy to say now we've drawn at Bernabeu, but even with all Madrd's talent, Juve' are a far different beast in terms of current form, defensive stability and their ability to adapt their game against different opponents.

Madrid for me always seem very one-dimensional in their game plan.

We have had good results in the league against ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal in recent matches. We need to bring that good form against Juventus in the CL. No doubt this is going to be a tough match as Juventus have been in good form as well, winning their last 11 matches in all competitions. This will be our first ever meeting against Juventus. We did beat them 2-0 in a pre-season friendly match. We need to make use of that experience to get a good result against them in this match.

Kane will be our key player again in this match. We need him to play well and get a goal or two. After all, we only play well when Kane plays well and scores. Juventus will try to mark Kane tightly. So, we will need all our attacking players like Eriksen, Son and Alli to step up their game as well. Lamela has played against Juventus when he was with Roma. So, want Lamela to start in this match. After all, Lamela's work rate and creativity will help us greatly against Juventus.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Juventus have a strong midfield. So, we will need Dembele, Dier or Wanyama to be at their best to control the midfield. Will prefer if Wanyama starts with Dembele. Buf if Dier starts, he needs to have a error-free match against Juventus. Not sure if our new signing Moura is ready for this match or not. Maybe Moura will be our secret weapon against Juventus.

Our defence needs to be at their best and avoid any mistakes against Juventus. Thought Alderweireld would be ready for this match. Since he is not in the squad, hope Vertonghen and Sanchez will be alert at all the times to stop Juventus scoring. Lloris has been in good form recently. Hope he will have another good match here. It will help us greatly if we can keep the clean sheet in this match to bring into the 2nd leg at Wembley.

Since we are playing away, a draw will be a good result for us. But we need to aim for the win since we are in good form now. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win and get the advantage in the 2nd leg at Wembley.

Back