• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Just had a closer look at Juves starting 11 in the last game. They're not exactly a youth team. Alex Sandro was their 2nd youngest player at 27 years old! Hopefully we can press them hard and take advantage of our (probably) better fitness.

I’ll Go Hours

Greasier Rue - Shave Donna’s Zinc - Rev. John Gannet - Randy Nose

My Raw Vacation - Useable Modems

Alli Remake - Inherits Skincare - Noshing Menu

Rare Hanky

Subs: Cum Arousal, Evades Bin, Interior Kipper, Ice Rider, Leaden Front Loner, Elide All, Chervil Mom

Not available: Belatedly Worried

I'm going to assume they all work, tres bien.

Randy Nose over Evades Bin? Alli Remake over Elide All? Interesting, can't see it though.

I was watching their game v Fiorentina, Fiorentina were v unlucky not to score a couple at least. Seems like Juve rode their luck somewhat.

Also a lot of their lineups seem to go 4-2-3-1, with Pjanic and Khedeira the two central midfielders. As good as they both are, I think (especially if Dembele is playing) we can overrun them here. I expect Poch to go very aggressive and have read Juve have previously found it difficult against good pressing sides. They were actually quite scared to play Liverpool. Reading their forum, I don't think they really know what we are especially good at.

Poch will chase an away goal. Get an away goal and stay in the tie, then we give ourselves a solid chance.

Learning to go away to places like this and manage a game is the next step to becoming a top side. It's going to take big personalities and bravery (on the ball). I think our boys have really enjoyed the last 3 big games and will really be looking forward to this too.

I've learned from reading Inter forums that non-Italian speaking fans of Italian clubs are extremely angry and arrogant. They know very little about teams from other leagues and just assume their own team is far superior. They also talk a lot about players getting raped on the pitch.

I vacillate from being quietly confident to terrified every time I think about this match. I love that we're coming in with a nearly full squad and that they're a bit depleted. Think we'll line up like this, and hopefully nick an away goal. The only wildcard is whether Poch will opt for the legs/energy of Sissoko with Sonny coming in later against a tiring, aging defense. Also, depending on Dembele's fitness, could see Wanyama in for him as well.

--------Lloris---------
Aurier--DVS--JVT--Rose
----Dier---Dembele---
Son---Alli---Eriksen
---------Kane---------

I've learned from reading Inter forums that non-Italian speaking fans of Italian clubs are extremely angry and arrogant. They know very little about teams from other leagues and just assume their own team is far superior. They also talk a lot about players getting raped on the pitch.
Exactly the same state of Juve fans from Russia lol

Andrea Barzagli, Cuadrado, Matuidi, and Paulo Dybala all likely missing for Juve.

Italian teams are good technical sides, so will never be easy. But they are also an older side, we need to use our tempo/pace against them.

Nobody gave us a rat's chance in hell when we were drawn against Real and Dortmund. More than a few eyebrows were raised when we finished first in our group.

Make it through against La Grande Signora and all Europe will sit up and take notice!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody gave us a rat's chance in hell when we were drawn against Real and Dortmund. More than a few eyebrows were raised when we finished first in our group.

Make it through against La Grande Signora and all Europe will sit up and take notice!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"By gad, sir, you are a character"

Juve's squad for tomorrow:

1. Buffon
2. De Sciglio
3. Chiellini
4. Benatia
5. Pjanic
6. Khedira
8. Marchisio
9. Higuain
11. Douglas Costa
12. Alex Sandro
16. Pinsoglio
17. Mandzukic
22. Asamoah
23. Szczesny
24. Rugani
27. Sturaro
30. Bentancur
33. Bernardeschi
37. Muratore

No Dybala or Barzagli!!!

Still full of international or world class players of immense experience....

1. Buffon
2. De Sciglio
3. Chiellini
4. Benatia
5. Pjanic
6. Khedira
8. Marchisio
9. Higuain
11. Douglas Costa
12. Alex Sandro
16. Pinsoglio
17. Mandzukic
22. Asamoah
23. Szczesny
24. Rugani
27. Sturaro
30. Bentancur
33. Bernardeschi
37. Muratore

No Dybala or Barzagli!!!

Hell of a squad, other than the joke in the 23 shirt obviously.

1. Buffon
2. De Sciglio
3. Chiellini
4. Benatia
5. Pjanic
6. Khedira
8. Marchisio
9. Higuain
11. Douglas Costa
12. Alex Sandro
16. Pinsoglio
17. Mandzukic
22. Asamoah
23. Szczesny
24. Rugani
27. Sturaro
30. Bentancur
33. Bernardeschi
37. Muratore

No Dybala or Barzagli!!!

Barzagli is well past 36 and isn't a regular anymore. Höwedes is a bigger miss for them defensively

1. Buffon
2. De Sciglio
3. Chiellini
4. Benatia
5. Pjanic
6. Khedira
8. Marchisio
9. Higuain
11. Douglas Costa
12. Alex Sandro
16. Pinsoglio
17. Mandzukic
22. Asamoah
23. Szczesny
24. Rugani
27. Sturaro
30. Bentancur
33. Bernardeschi
37. Muratore

No Dybala or Barzagli!!!

Never heard of any of them.

I LOVE Chiellini (and most things Italian generally) - but he's literally 346 years old now and looks like an ancient tortoise straining to reach a cabbage leaf...

Or even this -

Back