• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

This shoddy attempt will bring heap bad juju down on us.

Keep it solid
---------------Lloris-------------
------Toby---Sanchez----Vertonghen---
Aurier --Wanyama--Dembele---Rose
-----Lamela-------------Eriksen----
--------------Kane-------------

Agree with most of that, however I'd worry about the lack of pace in the front 3 - I'd play Son or Moura instead of Lamela

I'd start lamela. I think he will bring some energy for a team that probably needs some rotation after the games we have just gone through.

I think that he would also be a littler more accustomed to how they play in Italy in games of this magnitude.

This shoddy attempt will bring heap bad juju down on us.

Keep it solid
---------------Lloris-------------
------Toby---Sanchez----Vertonghen---
Aurier --Wanyama--Dembele---Rose
-----Lamela-------------Eriksen----
--------------Kane-------------

I'd definitley consider brining Toby back into the fold.

Would also stick Wanyama in for Dier. Harsh on Dier as he played well yeseterday but I don't think he's had a great season and Wanyama is better on the ball.

Would also play Alli/Son instead of Lamela. If we can nick an away goal that could be the key, Son or Alli are more likely to get us a goal than Lamela.

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Vertonghen Rose
Dembele Dier
Eriksen Dele Son
Kane

Get the away goal

If Dembele can't play then Wanyama. For some reason I see Sissoko somehow starting this game

Juve have conceded 1 goal in their last 16 games or something - getting an away goal will be very tough

I think Poch will play 3 at the back, which will be a back 5 for most of the game (think Madrid away).

Because I reckon we'll be defensive, and our wing-backs will be full-backs for most of the game, I'd be tempted to play Dier at right-back (with the odd charge forward from that position). He's a much better defender than either Trippier or Aurier and he is decent at full-back.

5-3-2. The 3 in midfield I'd set up similar to how we played Liverpool at Wembley, with Dele and Eriksen in the 3, breaking forward on the counter. Son and Kane upfront.

--------------lloris
dier---toby---sanchez---vert---rose
------eriksen--wanyama--dele
-------------kane---son

Juve have Höwedes, Cuadrado, Mataudi and Dybala on the injury list. Dybala expected back around now, but was not in the squad in Fridays game. They still have one hell of a team! If we could come away from Turin with a score draw, I'd be extremely happy!!
Edit: This was their lineup on Friday away vs Fiorentina. (0-2 win)
Screenshot_20180212-004010.jpg

Last edited:
Central midfield looks vulnerable on paper, quite lightweight.

But the attacking trio look dangerous and their back line is strong.

I think Poch might go for:

-------------------------Lloris------------------------------

Aurier-----Sanchez-----Vertonghen-----Davies

-------------------Dier------Wanyama-----------------

Lamela--------------Eriksen-----------------------Alli

--------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Dier, Sissoko, Son, Moura, Llorente

Bring Son or Moura off the bench if we need to spark up our ideas in attack. Dembele as an option should we need his guile.

I'd be happy with a 1-1 or 1-0 either way. Let's get them back to Wembley with everything to play for.

Whaaat? Why not? Is he injured again?

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker.gif

Last lost in Serie A on Nov. 19, 3-2 away to Sampdoria. Since then, have won 10, drawn 1 in league play, 24 goals for, 1 against.

Beat Napoli away, 1-0. Against other top four rivals, they've beaten Roma 1-0 and drawn Inter 0-0, both at home. Otherwise, they've pulled an Arsenal and been proper flat track bullies, winning six on the trot against clubs sitting between 11th and 19th in the table.

As Luciano from Sicily, my Juve-supporting barber, likes to say: 'Juventus are a very serious club.' He won't be putting a sharp blade near my head for at least a month.

Back