• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Gazza

Nick Barmby
Get ossie back for one game

Lloris
Sanchez alder vertonghen
Lamela Dembele Eriksen Son
Moura Alli
Kane

badgercubs.jpg

This post has been moved. And I’m moved to say that this is an excellent OMT and will please the badgers of victory.

I have some concerns about how fresh the players are. After three tough games and the FA Cup tie, how fresh is our squad going to be? Will we have the energy required? I know that it was Bellerin who said this, and he’s a swamp dwelling clam, but he suggested that we were tired in the last fifteen minutes, and that’s why Arsenal had their chances. We only have a few days until Juventus, not long for the players to get their energy back. We need to be at it for 90 minutes in Turin if we are to get the right result in the first leg.

Last edited:
I have some concerns about how fresh the players are. After three tough games and the FA Cup tie, how fresh is our squad going to be? Will we have the energy required? I know that it was Bellerin who said this, and he’s a swamp selling clam, but he suggested that we were tired in the last fifteen minutes, and that’s why Arsenal had their chances. We only have a few days until Juventus, not long for the players to get their energy back. We need to be at it for 90 minutes in Turin if we are to get the right result in the first leg.

We need 90 minutes out of them and then the most tired can get a rest next weekend. Only Son started in midweek, so they shouldn't be too bad. Away to Juve in the CL feels like a game tailor made for Lamela to me.

--------------------Lloris--------------------
--Alderweireld--Sanchez--Vertonghen--
Aurier----------------------------------Rose
-------------Winks---Wanyama------------
----------------Eriksen--Dele--------------
---------------------Kane-------------------

Vorm, Dier, Trippier, Dembele, Lucas, Lamela, Son

------------------------Lloris---------------------------
------Toby-----------Sanchez-----------Verts---------

Aurier------------Dier--------Wanyama-------------Rose

--------------Eriksen-------------------Son----------------
---------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Dont see Dembele starting another game so soon, but would love it if he did in place of Dier. Change up the full backs as they do a lot of work for us. Bring in the Extra defender to cover their front three. Keep
Son in the team for pace on the attack.

Really isn't much time to prepare for this game is there. We have no injuries, they have a few. Both teams having good seasons. I'd take a draw.

This shoddy attempt will bring heap bad juju down on us.

Keep it solid
---------------Lloris-------------
------Toby---Sanchez----Vertonghen---
Aurier --Wanyama--Dembele---Rose
-----Lamela-------------Eriksen----
--------------Kane-------------

Back