• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** Tottenham Hotspur v Huddlestone Town 29th Sept

Think this is the first game I’ve missed one way or another this season. Sounds like we were awful in possession yet could have won by many more goals?

Can see someone do some match ratings pls?!

Gazzaniga 6
Rose 6
Tripps 6
Toby 6
Verts 6
Sanchez 6
Demebele 6
Dier 6
Moura 6
Son 6
Kane 6

Winks 6
Wanyama 4
Sissoko 8

Lamela 10

Gazzaniga 6
Rose 6
Tripps 6
Toby 6
Verts 6
Sanchez 6
Demebele 6
Dier 6
Moura 6
Son 6
Kane 6

Winks 6
Wanyama 4
Sissoko 8

Lamela 10
Ah the good old bell curve.

I was expecting the 4 to be Dier and the 8 Kane, with Gazza getting a bonus point just for not being Vorm.

Time for three at the back again.

...............Gazza..............

...Toby.........Sanchez.......Verts

Tripps.................................Rose

.................Dier........................

Lucas............Eriksen/ Lamela.......Son/Dele

..................Kane......................

2-0 Kane and Son

Team guess - 10/11

Formation - 99%

Score -100% correct

Scores - 1/2.

Overall, well done ! Thank you and goodnight.

That was very poor, worse than Brighton but we won.

Thankfully we have Cardiff next and should smash them.

We really MUST withdraw players from international duty and give them a week off

Team guess - 10/11

Formation - 99%

Score -400% correct

Scores - 1/2.

Overall, well done ! Thank you and goodnight.
Wait a minute - what are the lotto numbers and what’s the score going to be in the Victimpool chelski game?

That was very poor, worse than Brighton but we won.

Thankfully we have Cardiff next and should smash them.

We really MUST withdraw players from international duty and give them a week off
I always feel Cardiff is an international too...

Exactly what I said to the wife after he scored. Leave em guessing, mix em up. Wouldnt surprise me if he hit the next one straight down the middle
Think it was the Liverpool keeper last season after he saved his first penalty that said it had been noticed Kane always goes down the middle for penalties in the big games....

Dug it out, got a result. More a measure of how crap Huddersfield are, but I'll take it -- especially as we gained 2 points on Liverpool and Chelsea and 3 more points ahead of Man Utd.

Harry is getting better now, his last couple of appearances, there is more energy to his play, getting more shots away. Good to see, and October coming up is normally the month he tears the division a new ar5ehole.

Nobody is catching Emirates Marketing Project this season imo, but we are well in the race for top 4. There's a lot more to come from us, with Eriksen and Dele to come back and hit form.

Well, I was spot on when I said that playing a Dier/Dembele midfield would mean s-l-l-o-o-w-w transition and a disjointed midfield, and on top of that Dier/Dembele's passing was terrible, particularly Dier.

Our defence was scratching and scraping it forwards, the midfield were battling and shanking it wildly, every pass was too hard and chest height, I must have said "get it down, pass to a team mate" 100 times, only for the Spur to volley it throatward at a gaggle of marked players. Sheesh.

I'm assuming we will play differently against Barca, as this will NOT be good enough.

If Eriksen is playing he can link midfield and attack. Ditto Lamela. Ditto Alli when he's told to do it. But Son/Kane/Moura is just a totally separate, selfish front 3... with a midfield WAY behind them that cannot pass for toffee (Dire and Dembele).

I thought Winks and Wanyama looked miles better in midfield, particularly Winks, that boy can receive a ball, turn and pass it forwards!

Maybe we were practicing for the amout if time we will be without the ball against them...
The only positives about our consistent poor passing this season is that Barca scouting us this season will think this is an easy game. We tend to raise it for the big CL games and against Barca at Wembley I certainly see that being the case. I’m more fearful when it comes to the Nou Camp though....

“The players finish the World Cup and they need to rest a few weeks. Then they start the Premier League, and then there are the first international games. They play two games but they are not friendlies; instead, they play in the Nations League, and all the teams want the best players to play. Who cares about the player? It’s so difficult.

“With the circumstances of the season, it’s a massive challenge for everyone. It’s not only us; there are a lot of teams that have the same problem.

“The players are not machines. You want to push and push and push them, and it’s not easy. And no one helps, but we are warned before every single game to play the same players.”

Asked how long Alli would be out for, Pochettino said: “I don’t know. He reinjured the same muscle as with England against Spain, and that is the problem. It’s important to be relaxed and calm.”

“I am so pleased because the team was ready to fight. The ball was more in the air today than the grass, it was a massive fight. I’m sure it will be a completely different game on Wednesday [against Barcelona].”

Back