• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the hell are people suggesting KWP he's awful.

He's an academy player and Spurs fan who has made fudging 15 sporadic appearances for the first team, and this is how our "fans" react to the mention of him starting. Sure, he hasn't been perfect in his starts, but how many mistakes have our senior right backs made this season? How many goals and dumb penalties have Trippier and Aurier given up? How many points have they cost us this season? Yes, KWP's made some defensive errors, but he's also done plenty of good things going forward. I swear some people expect our youth players and young English players to be world beaters from the second they step on the pitch, but will look past the same exact mistakes from senior pros who cost a transfer fee. Look at how people used to react to Danny Rose and Kyle Walker.

----------------LLoris------
KWP--Sanchez--Foyth--Davies
-----Winks----Wanyama----
--Eriksen--Son---Lucas
--------Llorente------

We'll win.

Man, without Lamela, we are going to have ZERO attacking options off the bench. Maybe we see Troy Parrott on the bench here?

If we start this lineup...

--Eriksen--Son---Lucas
--------Llorente------

Would our bench be... Gazzaniga, Trippier, Vertonghen, Skipp, Rose, Sissoko, Parrott? Can't think of who else would be a likely attacking option w/ Sterling and N'Koudou out on loan. Markanday? Armando Shashoua?

Man, without Lamela, we are going to have ZERO attacking options off the bench. Maybe we see Troy Parrott on the bench here?

--Eriksen--Son---Lucas
--------Llorente------

Would our bench be... Gazzaniga, Trippier, Vertonghen, Skipp, Rose, Sissoko, Parrott? Can't think of who else would be a likely attacking option w/ Sterling and N'Koudou out on loan. Markanday? Armando Shashoua?
Think we’ll see 3 centre backs and Llorente or Lucas to give us at least one attacking option on the bench, the space for an academy play will still be there though.

I really hope the players and crowd are more up for this game than I am. Feeling a bit low/jaded after the incredible highs of the Palace and City games. Bit worried.

I really hope the players and crowd are more up for this game than I am. Feeling a bit low/jaded after the incredible highs of the Palace and City games. Bit worried.

Will still take some winning, so no walk in the park too many injuries to be easy imo!

Last edited:
It’s a game we may need to be patient in
They won’t come for a spanking and will set up to limit what they can
The thing in our favour is their not very good at that

He's an academy player and Spurs fan who has made fudging 15 sporadic appearances for the first team, and this is how our "fans" react to the mention of him starting. Sure, he hasn't been perfect in his starts, but how many mistakes have our senior right backs made this season? How many goals and dumb penalties have Trippier and Aurier given up? How many points have they cost us this season? Yes, KWP's made some defensive errors, but he's also done plenty of good things going forward. I swear some people expect our youth players and young English players to be world beaters from the second they step on the pitch, but will look past the same exact mistakes from senior pros who cost a transfer fee. Look at how people used to react to Danny Rose and Kyle Walker.

--Eriksen--Son---Lucas
--------Llorente------

We'll win.
Could have just kept it a lot shorter and said you rate him. I on the other hand believe he would be far better off playing for someone like Portsmouth. But yeh sure, let's play him in the most important games and the run in to get 4th.

Quite hilarious that some are kaning trippier an English International who should be sold and then saying that KWP should be starting :D

--Eriksen--Son---Lucas
--------Llorente------

Jesus. Lamela, KWP? Fml :D

Could have just kept it a lot shorter and said you rate him. I on the other hand believe he would be far better off playing for someone like Portsmouth. But yeh sure, let's play him in the most important games and the run in to get 4th.

Quite hilarious that some are kaning trippier an English International who should be sold and then saying that KWP should be starting :D

Assuming Aurier is still injured, Trippier probably won't be able to play every game from now to the end of the season. Huddersfield at home is as good a place as any for him to take his rest, then we have 2 games in a row v City. Maybe he'll play every game, but Poch normally rests the full-backs at some point when we are playing 3 games a week.

Back