• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GenerousEcstaticFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

My eyes.. MY EYES

We cannot take this game lightly - It’s a big incentive even for a relegated team to record the first away win at the MegaLane. Think we might see 3 at the back due to at least one of not two attacking options missing, otherwise we are struggling for an attacking option off the bench. Son has to lead the line, wouldn’t mind see Foyth in a 3 as expect us to dominate the ball.

AE8D2442-1F40-4F56-9BB5-7FB65C84F075.jpeg

Goal difference could count for something. Any win will do and we can’t take it for granted. Don’t agree with playing a weak team. Need to go strong. Win the game then make subs.
Whoever plays, it won't be a weak team. Everyone in the squad are good players. If they weren't, they'd be at teams like Huddersfield.

A guy at work is a Huddersfield fan whose dad has some involvement with supporter events, so he's managed to get a ticket for tomorrow.
I am struggling to suppress the jealousy, even though he has a 5.30 am start on a Saturday.
Very much looking forward to his report of the day.

First game for me at the new stadium tomorrow!! Whoop!!!

Am I right to say the ground stays open for an hour after the game so people can check it out?

Am I right to say the ground stays open for an hour after the game so people can check it out?

Same here! I inadvertently booked a seat in what looked like a pleasant part of the new Paxton, but which turns out to be a designated area for small children. I disapprove of anyone under thirty, and so I might do a @GinolaGinolaGinola as soon as we’re safe by a couple of goals.

Quite looking forward to seeing the new place but will stay away from the retail offers and take some cheese oatcakes for sustenance. There was never value in any commercial transaction with Daniel Levy.

Its a dangerous game in that its sandwiched between the CL ties and we could easily approach it in the wrong manner. We know we absolutely need to win this. This Karlan Grant seems a decent player and they nearly got a result at west ham. Early kick off too. Hopefully the new fortress will still be buzzing.

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Wanyama, Winks
Son, Eriksen, Lucas
Llorente

Gazzaniga, Alderweireld, Rose, Walker-Peters, Skipp, Sissoko, Dele

Fairly sure it's longer tan an hour when the kick off is early like tomorrow. I read somewhere they'll televise a 3pm game in the Market Place, or at least have Soccer Saturday on throughout the afternoon to entice people to hang around.

Fairly sure it's longer tan an hour when the kick off is early like tomorrow. I read somewhere they'll televise a 3pm game in the Market Place, or at least have Soccer Saturday on throughout the afternoon to entice people to hang around.
I doubt they will show a 3pm game
I’m hoping its open for a while as I want to have a proper look around both before and after the match

Some of the bars should be open for a couple of hours after the game, eg. Goal Line Bar, Shelf bar, Dispensary, based on previous games, and some ad-hoc Tap Inns.
Be aware that for the Palace and City games it was impossible to get in the Marketplace from about 1 1/2 - 2 hours (give or take) before the game and depending where you are (e.g. North stand) impossible to get into after the game by the time you get around there (assuming you wait to applaud the players off) due to crowd control restrictions. You can still loop around it to the other areas.
Might be different tomorrow with the early kick-off.

Back