• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Ghod.
A few nervy moments in the last quarter.
Specially, when we had to bring in Rose & Son late on.
I was dreading an injury.
However, a great game overall.
- Good goal from Wanyama, the Jogoo ( Cokkeral ) of Kenya.
- Very good assist from Sissoko for the Lucas goal.
- Ditto from Erisken for Lucas 2nd goal.
- Ditto from Son for Lucas 3rd goal.
Maybe, we can play without Kane !!!
We did it earlier this year.
COYS

I didn’t think I would see a team as bad as the Derby side of a few years ago, how wrong was I.

We did well without ever getting out of first gear, which is perfect ahead of wed.

Moura hat trick a massive boost and would certainly start him ahead of llorente if Alli is out.

Wanyama - I’m really not sure - it’s great to see him back but will he ever get back to the beast he was?

Literally everything we could have asked for.

What the hell is wrong with Winks now and when is he supposed to be back?

Any reason to think he want just rested? Given we sold Dembele without getting a replacement in, Winks is about our only ball playing true CM and if we make the CL semis, we have 2 games per week til the end of the season

Really pleased today. The rotated boys attitude was spot on. I am sorry I was anxious before the game. Poch deserves top marks for team selection today.

Well done Lucas - super hat-trick . Other mentions in dispatches go to Sissoko, Wanyama , KWP and Llorente- who is a much better hold up player than Kane. Could be useful away at City methinks.

Any reason to think he want just rested? Given we sold Dembele without getting a replacement in, Winks is about our only ball playing true CM and if we make the CL semis, we have 2 games per week til the end of the season

Not available today due to a groin injury apparently.

When the team was announced I was a bit concerned we would struggle to break them down, I didn't realise how poor they were, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated again next season. The team did well, you can only beat whats up in front of you. Pleased to see Wanyama getting a full game and much needed game time for the other fringe players, it will give them confidence for upcoming games if they are required.

Getting use to the stadium now and was pleased to find how easy it was to get a drink and use the toilets at halftime near my seat, the only problem I've got is it so easy to use these facilities people keep getting up to use them during the game, even managed to get a seat in the marketplace before the game for a drink, the food looks good might try some next game.

son and moura is the speedy attack we need when we play counter attacking football against city in the next two matches

When the team was announced I was a bit concerned we would struggle to break them down, I didn't realise how poor they were, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get relegated again next season. The team did well, you can only beat whats up in front of you. Pleased to see Wanyama getting a full game and much needed game time for the other fringe players, it will give them confidence for upcoming games if they are required.

Getting use to the stadium now and was pleased to find how easy it was to get a drink and use the toilets at halftime near my seat, the only problem I've got is it so easy to use these facilities people keep getting up to use them during the game, even managed to get a seat in the marketplace before the game for a drink, the food looks good might try some next game.

I had a very nice burger & fries and a breakfast pie today, food was tasty, piping hot and relatively cheap

Really pleased today. The rotated boys attitude was spot on. I am sorry I was anxious before the game. Poch deserves top marks for team selection today.

Well done Lucas - super hat-trick . Other mentions in dispatches go to Sissoko, Wanyama , KWP and Llorente- who is a much better hold up player than Kane. Could be useful away at City methinks.

Personally think it would be an error to start Llorente at city, plays into their hands.

Back