• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
When and where:
13-04-2019
12:30
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Spurs team:
Would like to see some rotation here, so...

(4-2-3-1)
Lloris - KWP, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies - Wanyama, Winks - Moura, Eriksen, Dele - Son

Other information:
Did you know that custard is named "budding" in danish?

357lxg7.png

You know now :)

fapiyv.jpg

11s1c3a.jpg

Agree with the team, but would probably rest Winks and play Sissoko with Wanyama. Whatever team we pick should batter Huddersfield tbh, they are terrible.

Budding? fudge, I've lived two years in Denmark, and I learn this now. :p Budding & øllebrød! :p

It would be a massive disappointment not to win against Huddersfield. They're simply terrible. I only hope we're switched on. As long as we give it 100%, there's no chance we're not winning this one, but we have to stay focused.

Budding? fudge, I've lived two years in Denmark, and I learn this now. :p Budding & øllebrød! :p

It would be a massive disappointment not to win against Huddersfield. They're simply terrible. I only hope we're switched on. As long as we give it 400%, there's no chance we're not winning this one, but we have to stay focused.

I think we are in the zone now. We played pretty well at Anfield, were solid v Palace and showed a lot of grit v City. I think there is no chance of our players just turning up and having a nice stroll, they will be on it I am sure of that.

well someone needs to play the eternal pessimist...

Kane out, Dele plays within himself sporting a splint.

As with earlier games where those two have been absent, a frustrating afternoon of missed opportunities but we stumble across the line with a 1-0 or 2-1 victory.

All that matters is the 3 points, closely followed by no more fudging injuries!!!

Now way he will play Dele Alli yet with his injury.
Winks will also be rested.
I expect Lloris; Trippier Sanchez Vertonghen Davies; Wanyama Sissoko; Son Eriksen Moura; Llorente
Maybe he'll play KWP and Skipp but I doubt it.

-----------------------Lloris-----------------------
KWP--------Toby------Sanchez---Davies
-------------Sissoko-----Skipp---------------
Son----------------Eriksen-----------Moura
----------------------Llorente--------------------

Subs: Gazza plus whoever is fit enough

Quite a few injuries. Winks just returned from injury. Several players taking knocks against City. Difficult to predict what Pochettino will do for this one.

Need to keep momentum building and pick up what could be three vital points.

Goal difference could count for something. Any win will do and we can’t take it for granted. Don’t agree with playing a weak team. Need to go strong. Win the game then make subs.
Yes, win the game first, then worry about Billy's hamstring and Jimmy's left gonad.

Back