• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
Everton-Vs-Tottenham-hotspur.jpg

Sunday, 5 March 2017, 13:30:00

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

If you need me I'll be in the clubhouse after having finished 18 just in time for the match

d_12_nick-faldo-championship-golf-course10.jpg

Lloris

Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen

Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies

Eriksen Kane Dele

cc0572d133ae81343808b1f15246db7b.jpg

Big game this ( mind you they all are now), i think Everton with new owners and manager are on the way up and in the following years will progress. Personally i would play Winks instead of Dembélé in this one.

They played 3 in the middle so it may be prudent to play all of three to match

But I think we should play our own game first and foremost

They played 3 in the middle so it may be prudent to play all of three to match

But I think we should play our own game first and foremost

Who would you leave out to play both Dembélé and Winks? i agree we should play our own game though.

This is going to be a bastard of a test. They're on a decent run, Lukaku is scoring goals for fun. Methinks a draw.

Lukaku hasn't scored against us for them has he

I also don't think we will give him the space he needs

I'm more concerned about Lookman who has pace to burn and will give Davies a real test

Back