• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Seriously difficult game today. We have the ability to get a positive result, but by the same token Everton are dangerous and more than capable of turning us over. Coming from behind would be very challenging. Nontheless, on paper i can't help but feel we are the superior outfit, despite them having quality like Lukaku and Barkley in their line up.

Any team update yet ?

Wish Dembele is fit. I think we will badly miss him in midfield. We have to be careful about Everton, especially their in-form striker Lukaku and our ex-player Lennon. I think if we can stop both, we will have great chance to win this match. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality. Good performance is not really important as long as we win this match. Hope we will get the all-important win !

Well then, it looks as though a victory would consolidate our grip on 4th place, sending us into double-figures in terms of wins, opening up a five-point gap on Man U and reinforcing our claim to the most positive goal-difference in the league.

Sigh... I suppose we all know what that means.

everton's main weakness is in defence. i am looking forward to alli, lamela and kane taking advantage of this.
its critical that eriksen shows up, and not just for set pieces.

This will be the first Prem game I will be unable to attend this season :oops:, and I hope the lads will carry on the good run they are on.

Lloris

Walker Toby Jan Davies

Dier Alli

Lamela Eriksen Son

Kane.

Do you drive or use public transport? I drive when I go to away matches but travel with my son and grandson, its fine when we win but unfortunately they do not share my "some you win, some you lose" attitude and a return journey is often completed in a brooding silence, luckily I have my Hanrooster downloads to listen to. All a far cry from going on the "Football Special" or Henry's Coaches.

Do you drive or use public transport? I drive when I go to away matches but travel with my son and grandson, its fine when we win but unfortunately they do not share my "some you win, some you lose" attitude and a return journey is often completed in a brooding silence, luckily I have my Hanrooster downloads to listen to. All a far cry from going on the "Football Special" or Henry's Coaches.

There are a few of us and we usually take turns to drive, Mostly we are all about the same age so we tend to be a bit more realistic then the younger fans. Having said that my lad sometimes jumps in with us and he really is doom and gloom on the way home if things go wrong ( and he is 32°)

Something tells me they just lack the mentality that comes after many years of watching Spurs!

It's a horrible wet and windy day, so I know LOADS of lurkers will be watching this thread... come on... post something you miserable twunts, tell me something interesting about Spurs or Everton... talk to me about the length of studs or sleeves or time since Jan scored a freekick, talk to me lurkers, talk to me goddam you

There are a few of us and we usually take turns to drive, Mostly we are all about the same age so we tend to be a bit more realistic then the younger fans. Having said that my lad sometimes jumps in with us and he really is doom and gloom on the way home if things go wrong ( and he is 32°)

Mines 36 and Grandson 22 so at least we can have a drink.

Seriously difficult game today. We have the ability to get a positive result, but by the same token Everton are dangerous and more than capable of turning us over. Coming from behind would be very challenging. Nontheless, on paper i can't help but feel we are the superior outfit, despite them having quality like Lukaku and Barkley in their line up.

They remind me of an early-mid-2000s us; goals, occasionally entertaining, soft at the back, a match for anyone on their day but ultimately coming up short. Underachievers.

They'll have much to prove having leaked four last time out, but that must have shaken an already fragile defensive confidence. That said, they have match winners up top.

I think we'll need to be at it today to come away with anything. You'd hope our confidence, team ethic and form would give us a decent chance.

And Hazard just hobbled off after straining something. SUCH a shame.
I think they are better off without him at the moment. He doesn't seem to fancy it. The other week Vardy gave him a bit of a kick, and he seem to think: "I'm not having this", and went off without even trying to continue.

Back