• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Time was when we always seemed to beat the Toffees; now we always seem to draw, so I'm saying 1-1, but hoping we can sneak a second.

----------------------Lloris----------------------
Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen--Davies
--------------------Dier---Alli-------------------
--------Lamela------Eriksen--------Son-------
------------------------Kane---------------------

If Dembele is out. So many options, we can obviously go with Mason or Bentaleb in midfield.

Everton are a very good side. Doesn't mean they necessarily will give us a harder game than say Saudi Sportswashing Machine (who are useless), who set out their stall to frustrate. But on their day Everton could probably beat any side. Deulofeu is playing really well. But we have what it takes to get a result here.

Everton are definitely better than the table suggests, every time I've seen them play this season they've been the better side, except us at home! Will be a really tough game, but hopefully they continue making little mistakes at the back and we capitalise. I think score draw, but hopeful of more obviously.

Not sure it's mentioned yet, but Everton are playing city in the first leg of the carling cup semi final 4 days after playing us.. Think they could have one eye on that game and it could help us a bit?

If we score early then the crowd could turn on Martinez. Most Everton fans I know are fed up with his inability to organise a defence. Individual performances are covering up their collective weaknesses

I see Dembele is out now.
With Everton playing 3 central midfielders there is no way we can get away with Carroll in the midfield 2 away. And that's someone who likes the guy.
You'd back one of Kane, Lamela, Alli and Son to run up a nice goal tally at a ground where Everton have conceded 19 in 10 games.

This will take nerves of steel but I am sure we can do it.

They are going to have more of the ball, but I know we can make it count more when we have it. Countering them is the way to go but in saying that there are times they like to play out from the back and there could be errors to be pounced upon if we press at the right moments.

As the pressure rises and the stakes get higher, our young pups will need to show more maturity and be more ruthless in front of goal.

If the game is played as a pure football match and both teams go for it, then I say it could go either way maybe slightly in their favour with the advantage of the home crowd, If we play correctly we will let them fanny around with the ball in non dangerous areas, we will work hard to ensure Barkley does not get between our mid and def and is allowed to turn, Toby will stick to Lukaku like Glue and Jan will mop up the pieces.

Everton deserve respect, but we are Tottenham, and nothing must stop our relentless drive up the table, we have better spirit, and are better at defending...we need to show these qualities on Sunday...nothing must stop our unrelenting quest for glory, every game played is another where our young starlets knit closer together, every win brings more belief their hearts.

I cant wait for Sunday, I am sure we can get a 4th win on the bounce, we must do everything possible to keep this winning momentum going..

Coys

Yeah, tough game this. Everton are a classic Martinez team... very slick and good to watch, they have some dangerous players in top form right now (Lukaku, Barkley, Delofelu), they score goals. But they play an open game and defensively they're pretty shakey. We'll get chances tomorrow. Can't see a game without chances really.

Evertonb also need a result - their form hasn't been great. I think the crowd will be up for it.

I think we're the better team but we have to show that tomorrow, just like we have all season. And if we defend just like we have all season, I can see us getting a positive result, cos there will be chances and we good at taking them often.A draw is not a bad result whatsoever, but it'd be incredible if we could get the 3 and make it 4 big wins in a row.

2-1 THFC - Harry Kane at the double. COYS

This will be the first Prem game I will be unable to attend this season :oops:, and I hope the lads will carry on the good run they are on.

Lloris

Walker Toby Jan Davies

Dier Alli

Lamela Eriksen Son

Kane.

This will be the first Prem game I will be unable to attend this season :oops:, and I hope the lads will carry on the good run they are on.

That is a lot of travelling @parklane1 and some considerable cost. Respect!

coys.jpg

This going to be a two valium game for me. Everton are a good side going forward.

We will miss Dembele!

I see Dembele is out now.
With Everton playing 3 central midfielders there is no way we can get away with Carroll in the midfield 2 away. And that's someone who likes the guy.
You'd back one of Kane, Lamela, Alli and Son to run up a nice goal tally at a ground where Everton have conceded 19 in 10 games.

They play 2 normally. With 3 behind the striker

It's they same formation we employ

I said earlier that, since Dembele is out, I'd like Poch to pick Mason alongside Dier. But Poch never rushes players back from injury, so I don't think he'll start Mason but he'll probably bring him on at some point. I think he'll start with Carroll at 10 and Alli alongside Dier. I can live with that.

If Cleverley doesn't pass his fitness test then the most likely replacement is Besic, who hasn't shown a great deal since signing. Despite their attack getting a lot of press this season, the result with rest upon who wins the midfield battle. If we control that, then we limit their chances.

It will be tough, but we are well capable of winning on Sunday

Back