• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Son for Eriksen, about time too.. Eriksen so defensively weak on a number of occasions, not enough cutting edge going forward to make up for it.

Sit deep and weather the storm, they will tire. If we can snatch a goal in the mean time than good. The game will open up. Thats the tactics they have deployed against us. We are too slow to build up play and they get numbers back to counter our attack.

Is Danny Rose on the bench? would stick him on for Lamela to double up on the spanish lad. Plus Rose is not too shabby going forward.

Everton are staying well in this one, I think we are rushing things a little. Hope Alli is ok, limping a bit.
This Delefeou guys worries me a lot
But Davies doing well so far, the team are aware of the danger he presents. We aren't dominating like the first half, but we are still pushing well.

Chuck Onomah on for Lamela, why not? Chadli in a bit meh.

I have to say Dier has been well below par tonight, lost the ball so many times now.. Carroll saves his blushes there.

Son and Lamela have swapped wings, good call.

Holy crap, we've been dominant again this half, but a few balls flashing around our box.

I guess Poch is waiting to see if Alli can continue, before bringing on Chadli

Back