• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Bad feeling about this game with the current run of results and everton will come out to get us early on.

Not sure about selections either and I think if it is the high tempo game I expect we could be in danger of getting overrun in midfield and if lennon has rediscovered even a little bit of confidence he could get a lot of joy. A lot of pressure on Alli and erisken to have good game for th team.

Sorry for negative post and I sincerely hope I am proved wrong COYS

It's not about whether I agree with you or not. It is your unrelenting negativity and tendency to single out players for criticism.
You'd be the same if you came from Grimsby. Unrelenting rain, drudgery, cold grey misery... it's a wonder he is as positive as he is!

Bad feeling about this game with the current run of results and everton will come out to get us early on.

Not sure about selections either and I think if it is the high tempo game I expect we could be in danger of getting overrun in midfield and if lennon has rediscovered even a little bit of confidence he could get a lot of joy. A lot of pressure on Alli and erisken to have good game for th team.

Sorry for negative post and I sincerely hope I am proved wrong COYS

I always worry when we go last and have the chance to really make a move. Hoping we buck the trend today COYS

Grimmo, don't forget to post praise every time Carroll does something right.

Dier will sit deep (like Barry) and Carroll will do the "Tom Cleverley" role, some of which will work and some of which will not work e.g. passes into the front 4.

My problem with Carroll is that he typically passes the ball sideways all the time - yet he's supposed to be one of our best passers so I would rather that he played more forward balls which attempt to create chances....if you're best passers aren't going to try to create chances then who is? Last time out, Carroll actually played forwards more so perhaps Poch has been telling him to do the same - if he keeps being a sideways passer then I'm not sure why he's in the team

Don't think we should be judging Carroll on a few performances anyway. Look how long Lamela got the benefit of the doubt. Shouldn't be any different for Carroll as long as he is there or thereabouts in performance. COYS.

Don't think we should be judging Carroll on a few performances anyway. Look how long Lamela got the benefit of the doubt. Shouldn't be any different for Carroll as long as he is there or thereabouts in performance. COYS.

Difference is that Lamela did well in Serie A so there is/was hope for him

Good moments so far from Carroll and Eriksen, everything is in their half, around their box, come on boys, take advantage while we are pushing them back

Complete and utter domination at this point.. Just need a goal or two! Amazing pressure all over the pitch. Carroll has been superb.

And as I typed that we concede to the little midget fun boy.. Now Davies hits the bar!

fudge it's not our day is it.. Feels like one of those rigged FIFA matches you can't possibly win.

20 minutes and well on top. Home fans getting restless. We need to capitalise on this period of superiority..

brick Lennon scores. Right against the run of play. 6 attempts for us and one for them!

0-1

Pamela playing poorly today. Need Son on.

If we win this match I promise not to post for a week.
All the signs are there.
Obvious Lennon would score. Everton cant keep a clean sheet, watch them do it today. First 10 mins I was resigned to the fact it wont be our day.
First attack they score.
We are playing well, but just dont think it is our day.

And we hit the bar as i type, no chance are we going to win, no matter how well we play.

20 minutes and well on top. Home fans getting restless. We need to capitalise on this period of superiority..

brick Lennon scores. Right against the run of play. 6 attempts for us and one for them!

0-1

Pamela playing poorly today. Need Son on.

Back