• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City tremendous today. Deserved Champions.

Congratulations to Poch and the boys for bringing Champions league back to the Lane.

With our injuries, decent result. Top four, Goons off to Carrier Bag again once they lose to the other scum.

That Game sort of summed up our weaknesses in 90 minutes

Poor RB
average midfield
switching off defensively
tiredness

looks like we will be fixing those

Last edited:
Well, I'd have taken that at the start of the season. How disappointed I am says something about how well Poch and the team have done this season though - we were seriously in the title race, albeit briefly, had a sniff at the League Cup, and could still win the Champions' League.

So, Llorente, Wanyama and Tripper out, keep hold of Eriksen and Alderweireld, add a couple of promising youngsters and two big signings and I think we've got a chance next season.

Strange that none of the Liverpool players seem to be linked with Barça and Real.

I am upset we drew this game. Leicester did a favour by holding Chelsea.
Agreed. Really fudged off we were so far ahead in 3rd at one point we were 2nd and being discussed as gatecrashing the title race.

Cue 10 points from 36, we’re down to 4th, and bricking it that bloody arsenal were going to catch us.

Back