• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

NLS

Gordon Durie
Sunday 7 November 2pm away at Goodison Park... Not on SKY or BT unfortunately...

Lloris

Romero Sanchez Dier

Emerson Reg

Lo Celso Hojbjerg. Ndombele

Moura. Son

No messing about... Harry has been rubbish and needs a kick up the backside... It would be a brave decision to make and I doubt if Conte would do it but anybody else would have been dropped long before now....

If the above team all played well we would have the pace, skill and defensive capability to challenge anybody...

I know a lot of people would say you must play Harry but away from home there is always more of an element of catching teams on the break and with Son and Moura up top we would carry more of a threat... There should also be enough creativity to create chances from open play in the final third of the pitch...

I am aware that I have stuck my neck out a bit here but to dare is to do...

Come on you beautiful Spurs.

Subject to fitness, I think he'll play a similar team but with GLC or Ndombele in for Moura (and going 3-5-2 rather than 3-4-3) to try to hold the ball a bit more.

Perhaps he might make a change at CB too

-----------Lloris

--Sanchez--Romero--Dier

Royal--------------------Regulion

--Lo Celso--Skipp---Ndombele

-------Kane----Son

Hojberg needs resting and we need two ballplayers in CM
Agree with most of this except I think Hojberg will start instead of either Lo Celso or Ndombele.

i also think Winks isn’t dead and buried yet, we could see him feature a bit more under Conte.

Agree with most of this except I think Hojberg will start instead of either Lo Celso or Ndombele.

i also think Winks isn’t dead and buried yet, we could see him feature a bit more under Conte.

I can see both Winks and Alli coming into play much more before Christmas. But I think mentally they are both a bit destroyed at the minute, and will need some repairing. They are probably both pretty rusty too (though I know Alli has exceptional natural fitness)

Making the trip up for this one, COYS

Interesting I don't see Rodon near anyones line ups. I would love for him to get a chance at some point

It is a strange one that he has not been given more games, in those he has played in he has looked a decent player.

Really hope we rest Kane and withdraw him from the International break to allow him to fully recover from his "injuries" and to have some quality time with Conte.

Must win. I hope Conte maintains his formation. The defence has to suffer to improve and Kane needs to score. Hope to see a tweaked starting line up to give others a chance.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

zero chance

Need to play the long game here. Kane has looked unfit and like he is carrying knocks virtually all season. He took some heavy punishment on Thursday. I feel it would be best to rest him , withdraw him from the relatively meaningless internationals, and give him every opportunity to rest his battered body and get back to his best.

The alternative is to have a half paced Kane all season with a high probability of him sustaining his usual late season injury.

I thought that Kane was excellent on Thursday. He had a hand in all three goals. Pressed well. And held the ball up well and drew fouls after we went down to 10 men.

Back