• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

NLS

Gordon Durie
Saturday 19 February away at their place...

5.30 pm ko and live on Sky...

Well, after 3 league defeats on the trot it is time for something radical... I would go for a 3-5-2 and I'm going to assume we have our full squad available...

Lloris.

Romero Kane Dier

Bergwiyn Skipp Hojbjerg Bentancur Reg

Son Moura...

I know that won't happen but Kane is the best footballer in that team and our best chance of beating them is hitting them on the break... We are never going to dominate possession in midfield and Kane up front would probably hardly touch the ball.. So who better to ping those long passes forward than Harry... He's also good in the air, aggressive and with Bergwiyn, Reg, Moura
and Son we would then have four quick players going forward...

Given our current defensive lapses I would give it a go in a one off game away at Emirates Marketing Project and I actually think the team looks quite strong... I still expect to get slaughtered by you lot though .

Anyway, COYS

Hugo

Romero
Dier
Davies

Royal
Reguilon

Skipp
Bentancur
Kuvulevski (or maybe Hojberg as it’s City away)

Kane
Son

although I would like to see Royal in the back line instead of Davies and shift Romero/Dier over, but City away is not the time to experiment.

Football is a funny old game and I wouldn’t put it past us to get something on Saturday. That said we’re not doing well against highly positioned teams in the league under Conte (apart from Liverpool’s reserves).

Props on the Kane at CB idea, it’s up there among posts rewarding animal abuse with knighthoods, suggestions of Sanchez being ahead of Romero in the pecking order and dropping Lloris for Gollini...

Can we not just forfeit now !!!

I know how this will pan out
We will play really well miss huge chances, make 3 stupid mistakes and lose 3-0

I always try and remain posistive ( and after supporting our team for near 60 years that is not easy) but i can not see us getting anything from this game. We live in hope though.

IzNHxf.gif

City 3-0 up before HT in Lisbon tonight. Jeepers, they are going to rip us a new one on Saturday night.

edit: Make that 4-0 before HT

Can we not just forfeit now !!!

I know how this will pan out
We will play really well miss huge chances, make 3 stupid mistakes and lose 3-0

I would probably class a 3-0 defeat as an escape on the current form of both teams. I really do fear we could concede 6 or 7. Just depends how much they want to turn the screw

Hopefully they scored some of the goals they would have scored against us this weekend against Sporting (hahahahahahahahhaha). How do YOU spell 'deluded optimism'?

Hang on, are we still paying Nuno, can we sub him in for this, he beat them comfortably in the last game, Hugo didn’t have a save to make.
After watching that game I was quite excited about what Nuno might do. Not just because we beat City, they were pretty underprepared, but because it looked like we had a tactic to nullify them with the 3 strikers defending very narrow, the width of the centre circle and it worked an absolute treat. I thought “wow, we might have a manager who looks at the oppo and sets his team up accordingly”. I was very wrong.

————————Lloris
Royal—Romero—Sanchez—Davies
————————Dier—————-
————Hojbjerg—Bentancur
———————Kulusevski
————Kane—————Son

its a better team than we have played, Dier can send the pass, he fall back in CD and Davies and Royal can go on runs, Dier can then stop the build up at am.

Back