• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the best thing for Kane is to come on from the bench second half. But we may well see him in for Ade or maybe even Kane playing with Ade. I think they would play off each other, and we'd have lots of height for set pieces and a long ball.

I'd keep Lamela in the starting line up if he's fit and work on using the width of the pitch. Lamela dragging the defence wide creating space to play in Eriksen and Mason. But where does Chadli fit in? So I guess Lamela could start on the bench and with Townsend we would have two subs who could really have an impact on a tiring opposition second half.

............................Lloris

Naughton.......Dier.......Vertonghen.......Rose

...................Stambouli..........Dembele

Lamela...................Chadli................... Eriksen

.............................Kane

Looking forward to this. I'd love to get one over on Stoke. Plus another win boosts morale and puts us in 6th place.

---------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Naughton----------------Dier---------Vertonghen--------------Rose

------------------------------Mason--Dembele-----------------------

----Chadli-------------------------Lamela--------------------Eriksen-

------------------------------------Kane------------------------------

I'd like to see this line up tomorrow:

Lloris
Naughton Dier Vertonghen Rose
Mason Dembele
Lamela Kane Eriksen
Chadli

Kane and Chadli interchanging and taking it in turns to drop deep. I think this could work well and would be interesting to see as both Ade and Soldado are not playing well enough to warrant a start.

I don't care what team we go with. Can put Kane between the sticks as long as we win! Breaking both legs of CA while we're at it would be great too!

It's a still img I made from a vid, so I wish them good luck in finding the original......;)

It's not that, they just tend to frown upon anything even resembling nudity. They do provide the money needed to pay for this place.

Speaking of Avatars, Chicken_Badge has created an abomination of an OMT and whilst I want to really go on about how I want us to smash these cnuts, I think about the pace of Moses and Diouf in our last third vs Capoue and I realise that I shouldn't waste my time and instead should devote more energy to the new avatar suggestions when we lose.

So can I suggest some further options for the Mods:

234749_heroa.jpg

Peter-Crouch-300x159.jpg

charlieadam_2778644b.jpg

article-0-0F472FEB00000578-218_634x403.jpg

victor-moses-stoke-409139.jpg

Mame+Biram+Diouf+Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+4RAa32AwF6nl.jpg

5346599.jpg

Also, wasn't there once a Stoke Team photo with all of them as Orcs? If anyone could find that one, it would probably do the trick

The OMT gods are not pleased with this effort and might already have their eye on something so abominable, mere words cannot describe it. Hopefully it will never see the light of day. 0-0 bore draw it is.

The OMT gods are not pleased with this effort and might already have their eye on something so abominable, mere words cannot describe it. Hopefully it will never see the light of day. 0-0 bore draw it is.

It was pure damage limitation on my part. Anything would be better than that whingy, bog eyed sponge headed freak as my avatar. I would happily take most of glorygloryezes suggestions well certainly big willy or little pete as I am grateful to both for our day in the CL sun.

Please not Charlie Adams though. I'd rather Tony Adams, Morticia Adams or Adams Hussien.

Funny the reaction to Adam, in a lot of ways he is what a lot of the posters on here insist we need, tough tackling, good passer, good dead ball and chips in with goals. Yet the thought of signing him causes a frenzy. Adam or paulinho? I know which I would have signed.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back