• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must say that I was amazed by the vitriol against Sherwood, from the very day he was appointed, Worm Tongue , YTS etc. Yet if you mildly question Poch's tenure so far we get leapt on by some of Sherwood's biggest critics. So far, and I'm making it clear that it is early days Poch has really failed to impress, whats that now 4 prem home defeats in 5?? Imagine the furor on here if Tim Sherwood or Harry Redknapp had posted similar stats.

Sherwood said things publicly he should have

Poch can't speak English well enough to say things publicly

Neither of Sigurdsson and Holtby were ever anywhere near getting a regular starting position for us in their time at the club, but as soon as they're out of the team we've made a big mistake in letting them go. It's par for the course though, it happens with almost everyone we sell off.

Well in fairness to Siggy he was never given a proper run in his favored No 10 position. Had he been I suspect we may have had a happier end to the tale.

We shall indeed. I seem to remember your undiluted optimism in the AVB era as well as your quick and vitriolic "knee jerking" against Sherwood. But hey ho.

All I want is a manager who is a proven winner who will inspire his team through strength of personality. Is Poch either of these? Can he bring back the good times? We will see.
Is it kneejerking if you already think someone's a stupid cvnt and their actions just confirm it?

We shall indeed. I seem to remember your undiluted optimism in the AVB era [B]as well as your quick and vitriolic "knee jerking" against Sherwood. But hey ho.[/B]

All I want is a manager who is a proven winner who will inspire his team through strength of personality. Is Poch either of these? Can he bring back the good times? We will see.

Hey-ho indeed, yet another comment from you which lacks accuracy or substance. Much like my being a Poch-'apologist'...why don't you read through the thread on him instead of tossing out these short 'statements' which become 'fact' (a trick used by many politicians and lawyers). I see you have managed to forget that what out me OFF Sherwood was the way in which he conducted himself.

Like Pochettino or not, he has behaved with class. That automatically buys him time in my book, especially as he's taking responsibility.

You know, when I was 11 years old, there was a kid in class who everyone thought was gay (and later turned out to be). The murmurs and ****-taking grew and grew until one day, I was informed that a classmate had procured a vibrator from somewhere and intended to give it to this kid in front of the whole class while leading a chorus of '(person's name x 2) trying hard to ***, running around the bedroom with a dildo up his bum'...when the big 'unveiling' arrived, I went up, stop next to the victim, took the vibrator from him and handed it back to the 'classmate' (now a bully) and said I felt he must have a more pressing need for it than this kid. Oh that took the wind out of his sails, and everyone shuffled off back across the playground...

I am telling you this story because it is in my nature to defend people who are getting the **** kicked out of them when they're an 'easy target' and when they have either the good grace, manners or strength of character to remain silent. I believe THAT is when people deserve AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE. Pochettino is getting my support right now, if only for that reason. I think he made some HORRENDOUS decisions today, and it's clear he was some work to do to dig out of this hole. That he is not throwing others under the bus and trying to sneak out of the firing line like some sneaky, snide little ****ing **** (aka Timothy Sherwood IMO) earns him that from me. Sherwood threw anyone, and everyone, he could under all vehicles, from busses to segways! THAT is when I wanted him out, because WHATEVER he does on the pitch, I PERSONALLY do not want a total **** representing my club mate. I confess it will probably blind me to any deficiencies he has a little longer than it should.

But that's OK. Because when 'the mob' starts hollering having remained silent when it wasn't so bad, it ****es me right off.

Be well Sir.

Well in fairness to Siggy he was never given a proper run in his favored No 10 position. Had he been I suspect we may have had a happier end to the tale.

I must beg to differ. He's too easily brushed off the ball and takes just a second too long to decide in tight situations. We've seen that time and again when he was playing for us. There's a lot of names being mentioned that we should have got, but it's different when you're playing in a team with less pressure to get forward and their main objective is to keep it tight at the back. Maybe we're trying to implement too expansive a style, too much, too soon, and we'd be better off sitting deeper and going for quick breaks.

His mind was made up the minute Sherwood got the job, If by some miracle Sherwood had won us the treble he would have still be called from a pig to a dog by some on here

Scara knew he was a kclam already.
I knew he was a kclam but always try to support the man in the chair until it becomes impossible to do so, mostly on the basis of their own culpability and behavior. In fact, if forced to revisit that time, I would have to say I regret giving him a chance. Sherwood kclamed Hoddle and threw people under so many busses that people had to start taking trains to work. No responsibility taken, just empty platitudes lapped up by Daily Mail readers. It was a disgrace. If you want someone like that running your club then good luck to you mate, because I do not and I am happy to say so.

Sherwood is a **** and would still be called so even if he won the treble. The fact that he doesn't have the self awareness to tone it down in front of the cameras just shows how unsuited he is for management.

His mind was made up the minute Sherwood got the job, If by some miracle Sherwood had won us the treble he would have still be called from a pig to a dog by some on here
That's because he acted somewhere below the level of a pig in his playing career, his TV career and his backroom career.

Fairly logical (and correct it turns out) to assume he'd be the same in his managerial career.

Sherwood is a **** and would still be called so even if he won the treble. The fact that he doesn't have the self awareness to tone it down in front of the cameras just shows how unsuited he is for management.

I'd have Micky Flanagan as our manager over Tim Sherwood.

Hey-ho indeed, yet another comment from you which lacks accuracy or substance. Much like my being a Poch-'apologist'...why don't you read through the thread on him instead of tossing out these short 'statements' which become 'fact' (a trick used by many politicians and lawyers). I see you have managed to forget that what out me OFF Sherwood was the way in which he conducted himself.

Like Pochettino or not, he has behaved with class. That automatically buys him time in my book, especially as he's taking responsibility.

You know, when I was 11 years old, there was a kid in class who everyone thought was gay (and later turned out to be). The murmurs and ****-taking grew and grew until one day, I was informed that a classmate had procured a vibrator from somewhere and intended to give it to this kid in front of the whole class while leading a chorus of '(person's name x 2) trying hard to ***, running around the bedroom with a dildo up his bum'...when the big 'unveiling' arrived, I went up, stop next to the victim, took the vibrator from him and handed it back to the 'classmate' (now a bully) and said I felt he must have a more pressing need for it than this kid. Oh that took the wind out of his sails, and everyone shuffled off back across the playground...

I am telling you this story because it is in my nature to defend people who are getting the **** kicked out of them when they're an 'easy target' and when they have either the good grace, manners or strength of character to remain silent. I believe THAT is when people deserve AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE. Pochettino is getting my support right now, if only for that reason.I think he made some HORRENDOUS decisions today, and it's clear he was some work to do to dig out of this hole. That he is not throwing others under the bus and trying to sneak out of the firing line like some sneaky, snide little ****ing **** (aka Timothy Sherwood IMO) earns him that from me. Sherwood threw anyone, and everyone, he could under all vehicles, from busses to segways! THAT is when I wanted him out, because WHATEVER he does on the pitch, I PERSONALLY do not want a total **** representing my club mate. I confess it will probably blind me to any deficiencies he has a little longer than it should.

But that's OK. Because when 'the mob' starts hollering having remained silent when it wasn't so bad, it ****es me right off.

Be well Sir.

Same to you, Sir.

I agree with bolded bit. But will he get it right? I hope so, but I have seen absolutely nothing yet which gives me any confidence that he will. That is all. Over and out.

I am pleased to see you recognise

I knew he was a kclam but always try to support the man in the chair until it becomes impossible to do so, mostly on the basis of their own culpability and behavior. In fact, if forced to revisit that time, I would have to say I regret giving him a chance. Sherwood kclamed Hoddle and threw people under so many busses that people had to start taking trains to work. No responsibility taken, just empty platitudes lapped up by Daily Mail readers. It was a disgrace. If you want someone like that running your club then good luck to you mate, because I do not and I am happy to say so.

Indeed. How easy people forget. Plus Sherwood was an outright hypocrite and coward when push came to shove. Short term results would have led to long-term big BIG losses imo under his stewardship.

We are in a bad way on the pitch atm no doubt, but to start saying "bring back Sherwood"? Please....

Steff, may I begin by saying that you area poster whose posts I enjoy reading. I've no desire to get into a fight with you on here. Sherwood cooked his own goose, that is for sure. I was willing to give him a chance , others for whatever reason were not. What supposedly TS did within the club is largely conjecture, who he supposedly betrayed etc. Nevertheless he's gone. It is what it is. I'm sure that we are all disappointed by our recent results in the premier league at home

Indeed. How easy people forget. Plus Sherwood was an outright hypocrite and coward when push came to shove. Short term results would have led to long-term big BIG losses imo under his stewardship.

We are in a bad way on the pitch atm no doubt, but to start saying "bring back Sherwood"? Please....

Nobody as far as I am aware is asking to bring back Sherwood

I suppose you're using apologist as a positive description of other posters?

I suppose you were misrepresenting what Steff actually said (he never said it was just lack of confidence) and then calling his opinion tosh as a compliment?

:-({|= (no smaller violin found, this one is too big)

Go for the gif next time BE. :eek:k:

the_worlds_smallest_violin-31389.gif

Last edited:
I'd have Micky Flanagan as our manager over Tim Sherwood.

And I would have the biggest Knut in the world (Mourinho anyone?) in a heartbeat if they delivered free flowing, exciting attacking football with lots of goals, entertainment, and trophies galore. Mr nice guys don't often make great coaches - not ruthless enough.

Back